BOOK TWO!

Okay you guys, I am making this special update to update you lot that... book two has already been published! As I've mentioned on the last chapter, the story will revolve around Josie, Hope and Lizzie. Actually lots of you have asked me not to make a Jandon and I promise you guys that I won't and never will.  I don't like Jandon, no offense, alright? But there will be someone else. I mean, I never would've thought that I'd do that but hey, I did!

Why did I do that? I don't know.

Anyway, link for book two at the bottom part and don't skip because here's a sneak peak from one part of book two.

__________

"It's the Japanese for 'what the hell is she doing here'." Josie said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Not that she bothers hiding it, no.
"Oh me? I've come to look at you, I mean, where else would I find such beauty but... here?" Hope said with a smile which made Josie roll her eyes.
"Ew, no."

Hope chuckled.

"You say ew but your cheeks are turning red." Hope says, teasing Josie who is now looking angrily at her.
"Because what you said is embarrassing!" Josie snapped which by the way, Hope found cute.
"Love, don't be. I mean you're so beautiful no one would ever stand a chance." Hope grinned before speaking in a whisper-like manner, "Just don't tell your sister I said that. I've known her to be very competitive." Hope says before smiling once again.
"Or maybe, it's just that you actually find her prettier than me?" Josie raised her brow.
"Oh no, no. Not at all, I still know that you're the best."
"That doesn't sound like that just now?"
"But you really are-" Hope cut herself off and placed her palms in front of her agape mouth, acting as if she's very much surprised. "Don't tell me you're jealous!"
"W-WHAT?! I am not jealous! In your dreams!"
"Believe me, in my dreams you love me." Hope smirked which made Josie let out a very frustrated groan.
"You are so annoying!"
"Thanks, in my line of family we take that as a compliment." Hope winked and Josie muttered.
"Thank god that killing is a sin because if not then I would've snapped your neck in two."
"The way I'm laughing." Hope looked at Josie and chuckled.
"Please know, that I hate you." Josie said defeated.
"I'd like to believe otherwise." Hope said while wiggling her brows.

Josie wanted to said something else but she knew that Hope would only counter her words with either goofy or flirting remarks. Instead, she walked away to maybe go to the washroom and soon as she finally got in, she wished she never did because she is indeed red but she still won't admit that she's blushing.

"Or maybe I am... out of anger..." she said to herself and then took some deep breathes before she finally back outside.

________________

And I really think that the way I'm writing Hosie is healing my heart from the ending of book one. Once again, thank you everyone for supporting Hope, Josie and 'Whatever We Lose'. See you on book two! 

Link is below if you're having troubles finding it or you can just go straight on my profile and look up my works to see the published second book.

https://www.wattpad.com/883169709-fragments-of-you-lost

Thanks you guys for the support! 

Xoxo.