don't you wish-

It has been a week since the last monster was vanquished out of the school. They're all at peace and it was then when Hope was holed up inside her room, drawing a certain someone when the prism that she uses to contact her family from across the globe lit up.

She was quick to pick it up and just like how she last saw her Aunt Freya during their full immersion video chat, she smiled soon as she saw the lady beaming her way.

"Aunt Freya!" She called while while grinning from ear to ear. God she missed her Aunt and as much as she'd like to hug her, she can't because that would be like hugging the a ghost. Or a cold air.
"How's my favorite niece doing?"
"Yeah right, as if you have any other one. How are you? How's Keelin and Nik?"
"Yeah, well... I'm on Nik duty today and Keelin's out to go get some grocery."

Hope's brows raised as she gave her aunt a really skeptical look.

"What's up. Sure you are on Nik duty today but today is not grocery day. So, what's up?"
"I was just about to get to that. You're quick to catch on things."
"Just like him."
"Yeah." Freya smiled as she remembered her brother, Klaus. Hope's father. "Just like him. Anyway, I did try to contact you today in hopes that you're not busy, no pun intended by the way, and try to ask you something."
"What is that?"
"To come over? I mean, Marcel and Rebekah is coming together with Kol and Davina. I thought that it'd be perfect if you can come." Freya said while sounding skeptical but humorous.
"Are you kidding me?! I'd love to come- I-! Aunt Freya that's perfect!" Hope said, almost jumping up and down. "And can I bring someone over? Maybe there'd be two of us to come, I need to introduce someone to you guys."
"And that someone is......?" Freya trailed off.
"You'll know soon enough. But you'd love that person. I just know it."

With that, Hope and Freya decided to end their chat while the younger Mikaelson made her way towards Josie's room, not really caring if Lizzie is there and went inside.

Josie looked at her from reading while Lizzie isn't around so she was quick to smile at the girl and sit at Josie's side of the bed, the girl closed her book and sat beside her.

"Someone looks excited." Josie pointed out and Hope just chuckled.
"Well, for one, I am. And I came bearing news."
"I take it that it's a good one?"
"That, or it may be bad. Depends on you, really."
"Okay, tell me about it Babe."

Hope smiled and Josie could swear that she'd want to live forever just to see this girl smile every single day of her life.

"Aunt Freya called me over and said that she'll ask for Dr. Saltzman's permission to let me come over... I mean, let us come over." Hope said and Josie's eyes widened. "The family's getting together. Aunt Freya thought that it will be perfect if I came over so I decided that I'd get you to come with- oof!" Hope was cut off due to Josie's body being thrown to her and wrapping her into a tight hug.
"I'll go. Oh my god, Babe! I'll be seeing you're family!"

With that, Hope concluded that it's a plan and so she decided to let Josie pack her bags while she pack hers, smiling at the thought of not just seeing her family but also having to introduce her girlfriend to them.

It was afternoon when they arrived at the Mikaelson's compound and stepped inside. The first one that Hope noticed is her Uncle Kol which is helping his wife Davina study a spell that was on her grandmother's grimoire.

"Uncle Kol!" she yelled in excitement as she ran towards the man who then hugged her back tight, Davina smiling at the view of the two who surely appears to have missed each other. After a moment, they parted and Kol looked at her niece.
"Has my little nerd been well?" he asked and Hope grinned while rolling her eyes.
"I'm good Uncle Kol. Besides, I'm not little anymore!"
"Why not?" Kol exclaimed, "You do share the same time with my darling wife." He teased but that remark did not fail to earn him one good hitting from Davina. "I was kidding love!"
"Don't mind him Hope. I, for one, think you've grown gorgeous and well." Davina says and hugged the girl, Hope hugging her back.
"I missed you Davina." she says and the girl smiled.
"I missed you too."
"I find it unfair that you missed her but not me!" Kol said, acting hurt while the two chose not to mind him.