Weed and Crushes

(If any of y'all read my fic then this plot may seem familiar, or not I don't really know.)
Expensive Headphones
Third Person POV
Post SQUIP

Within no time Rich walks into Michael's room (aka the basement) and sees Michael sitting on his bed, blunt in his mouth

Within no time Rich walks into Michael's room (aka the basement) and sees Michael sitting on his bed, blunt in his mouth. As soon as Michael catches a glimpse of Rich, he smiles widely and waves Rich over.

"I missed you," Michael says as he pulls Rich into a bone-crushing hug. After a couple seconds, Rich pulls away and takes the blunt from Michael's hand. He takes a deep hit before letting go of the blunt and connecting his lips with Michael's, shotgunning the smoke. Rich feels himself relax from both the drug and the sensation of being close to Michael. Michael takes his blunt back and offers Rich one of his own.

~time skip~

"Dude, there were civilizations that didn't know that water comes in a solid form," Rich says as he exhales, watching the smoke mix in with the air around him. Michael chuckles in response, currently mesmerized my Rich's fingers.

"How come I never realized how pretty your hands are?"

"Because that's not a thing sober people think. Sober people think that faces are pretty. Faces like yours." Rich pinches Michael's cheek. "And a very pretty face you have."

"You have a pretty face, too," Michael says as he presses a quick kiss to Rich's chin. He meant to kiss his lips, but his depth perception is a little off. "Shit. I missed." Rich grins while he leans in and kisses Michael's chin, but it's on purpose.

"I'm hungry," Rich states.

"Go get food then."

"I will." Rich gets off the bed and walks out of the room, stumbling a little bit. While he's gone, Michael takes out his phone unlocks it. He stares at his home screen, completely forgetting why we took it out in the first place. A notification banner at the top of the screen catches his attention.

It's a Snapchat from Jeremy.

Michael opens the app and clicks on the photo Jeremy sent him. It's a basic picture but of Jeremy's forehead and right eyebrow. Michael snaps back with a 'duck face' and a peace sign, the usual. Right after he sends the snap, Rich comes back into the room with a bag of chips and a couple Oreos.

"That's an odd combination," Michael points out. He spreads his legs open and pats the space for Rich to sit. Rich follows and positions himself so that he's sitting with his back facing Michael. Michael wraps his arms around Rich's middle and pulls him back until Rich is laying against his chest.

Michael feels his phone buzz with another notification from Jeremy. This one is of Jeremy rolling his eyes, probably as Michael previous response, with the phrase 'wyd'.

"Take a picture with me," Michael begs, and, little to Rich's knowledge, he had started recording.

"I just wanna eat, Mikey. Munchies." Michael lifts his phone to show Rich that he got that on recording. Rich responds by flipping off the camera. Michael pouts at the camera and ends the video. His mood completely switches as his giggles and saves the video before sending it to Jeremy. He puts his phone down and turns all attention to his boyfriend.

"Wanna hear something insane?" Michael asks. Rich hums in response, mouth full of chips. "I have, like, a phat crush on Jeremy."

"What!?" Rich snaps. He breaks away from Michael's grasp and turns around. "What the fuck!?"

"Whyyy are you screaming?" Michael rubs his fingers into his temples hoping that won't stop the pounding caused by Rich's volume.

"You do realize that I'm your boyfriend, right?" Michael nods. "And you realize you just told me you have a crush-"

"A phat crush," Michael corrects.

"A phat crush," Rich continues harshly, "on another guy, and you expect me to be quiet about it?"

"Yeah but it doesn't mean anything." Michael rolls his eyes. Rich's face scrunches up in pure confusion. "Okay, babe, that's how you get wrinkles," Michael lazily puts his hands on Rich's face, attempting to un-scrunch it. "It's like how I have a crush on Zac Efron; nothing is ever gonna come from it."

"But would you want to date him though, if you had the chance?"

"Who wouldn't want to date Zac Efron!?"

"No, dumbass." Rich lightly smacks Michael's chest. "I mean would you date Jeremy?"

"Why the fuck would I want I to do that? I already have a beautiful boyfriend, and, news flash, I'm in love with him."

"Michael, I, wow, um..." Rich was at a complete loss for words. Michael places his pointer finger on Rich's lips and shushes him.

"You don't have to say it back. Hell, I probably won't even remember this conversation tomorrow, so it's all good," Michael says with a light chuckle. "Just pass me another blunt and let's have a good rest of the night."

{821 words}