BNHA//Class 1A

Tis'×The×Time×For×Gifts
·🎁·🎁·🎁·🎁·🎁·🎁·🎁·🎁·🎁·

Yuga Aoyama: You gave him a hand mirror with some dollar store sticky gems on it. He seemed happy about his "bedazzled" self, so you assume he likes it.

Mina Ashido: You made her a flower crown with pressed flowers that you collected. Coincidentally, you made it with her favorite flowers, so she loved the crown (and she looked absolutely adorable in it).

Tsuyu Asui: You got her a new umbrella with little frogs on it, since you noticed her umbrella was getting weathered. She was overjoyed at the cute umbrella, and gave you a big hug.

Tenya Iida: The speedy boi got a limited edition poster of his big brother, the Turbo Hero: Ingenium. He almost cried when you showed it to him.

Ochaco Uraraka: She got a little bag of mochi. You also got her a broccoli charm, to remind her of Izuku (You know about her crush on him). She blushes red as soon as you tell her the meaning of it, but thanks you anyway.

Mashirao Ojiro: You gave him a wood carving of himself that you made yourself. He was flattered,and kept the carving in his room.

Denki Kaminari: Pikachu got a little lightning charm for his phone. He also got a hug, since he asked for one, and you couldn't say no to this babey boi.

Eijiro Kirishima: You got the cute fanboy a figure of Red Riot. He absolutely adored you for getting him this, squishing you in a giant bear hug.

Koji Koda: You got him a bag of bunny feed, and some carrots for treats. This soft boi kept rejecting it, saying it's too much. But when you finally get him to keep it, he blushes and mutters a quick 'thank you'.

Rikido Sato: You gift him a cookbook, being careful to not buy him one that he already has. He's grateful, and shows it by giving you a small cheesecake with a strawberry on top. :) Yum.

Mezo Shoji: You gave him a simple box of his favorite food, takoyaki.He only nodded a 'thanks', which was good enough for you.

Kyoka Jirou: You managed to get a discounted ticket from a friend to a concert with Kyoka's favorite band playing. When you gave it to her, she literally almost kissed you.

Hanta Sero: You literally gifted him an orange with a little bow tied around it. He looked a bit disappointed, so you also gave him a hug. It seemed like that made him a lot happier.

Fumikage Tokoyami: You gift this gloomy bird a small book of dark poems you thought he would like. After looking through it, he tells you that he's already read most of the poems. But noticing that you had become down, he pats your head and says he still loves it.

Shouto Todoroki: Icyhot got a thin book on "How to Make Soba 30 Different Ways". He appreciated it, and gave you a pat on the head.

Toru Hagakure: She appeared to be a girly kind of girl, so you settled for gifting her a pair of cheap but cute earrings. She was excited to have them, and pulled you in for a selfie.

Katsuki Bakugou: You were considering getting him pink lingerie with hearts, but deciding you didn't want to die anytime soon, you settled on a plain blue All-Might T-shirt. He only grumbled a 'thanks' and stuffed it in his backpack, but you could tell he liked it.

Izuku Midoriya: You had to ask for his old hero notebooks, and when he asked why, you said it was a surprise. He gave all 12 of them (except for current No.13) to you, and you laminated them, preventing any of them from getting any more damaged. When you gave them back laminated, he thanked you over and over for the gift, blushing a little when you responded with: "No problem Mido-kun!"

Minoru Mineta: He got a gift certificate for a free milkshake at WacDonald's. He tried to also get a hug, like Sero, but you quickly noped out of there.

Momo Yaoyorozu: It seemed like Momo already had everything, so you just made her a cute bracelet with some string and beads lying around. Momo still cherished it though, since it did take you a while to make. She wears it everywhere.

Aizawa-sensei: He's a simple man. You patched up the holes in his favorite sleeping bag, and suddenly, you're his favorite student. But don't misunderstand, you're not getting any special privileges.

|END|

Well, if the class didn't love you before, they sure as hell do now.

BNHA//Class 1A

Published: 07 · 13 · 2020