BNHA//Shoto Todoroki

You×Make×My×Heart×Go×Doki×Doki
°🔥°❄°🔥°❄°🔥°❄°🔥°❄°

Today is the day!

I stand in front of the mirror, preparing for this important day.

Today is the day I finally get Todoroki to fall for me.

Ever since you woke up, Todoroki had been on your mind, as the attractive male always was. You went through your morning: thinking of different strategies to "seduce" him, squeezing toothpaste on your toast, spreading butter on your toothbrush. The usual.

On your way to school, you pulled a Midoriya, doing the muttering thing like your green-haired friend does. You had to constantly catch yourself from saying anything embarassing. It didn't really matter though, since you were still talking to yourself, and people looked at you weirdly.

Later, the first school bell rings.

Once you stepped foot into the classroom, you went straight to Todoroki's desk, not minding the glances from your fellow classmates.

(Y/N) used: Pick-up line!
. . .
It wasn't very effective.

As usual, you thought, he isn't affected at all. You feel your spirit dampen a bit.
No, I won't let this get to me! I still have the rest of the day!

By now, three months into this situation, most of the class is already aware of your fight for Todoroki's love. Most of them don't really bother with it though, deciding that its best if they just let it play out.

The bell signalling the end of English rang. You sigh, time for lunch, I guess.

You glanced at Todoroki, feeling a little dejected when he doesn't notice your stare. But, little did you know, Todoroki DID notice your stare. He was panicking, not knowing how to respond back. And by the time he looked over, you had already gotten out of your seat and out the door.

His face fell, then grabbed his bag and headed out, too.

Walking with the Bakusquad on your way to your guys' usual seats, you let out a downcast sigh.
A sigh that does not go unnoticed by your friends. "Maybe it's time you let go of Todoroki," Sero suggested.

"Yeah (Y/N)," Kirishima added, "There are plenty of other who would probably love to date you."

"Like me!" Kaminari butted in, winking at me with a grin.

Mina pushed out him of the way, slinging her arm over your shoulder. "Hah! Sure, Denki! Keep on dreamin'!"
She pushed her concerned face close to yours. "But really (Y/N), are you sure your godly pick-up lines are gonna be able to sway Todoroki?"
"I don't wanna be negative, but if this keeps up, even your untouchable happiness is gonna wear down." The pinkette remarks.

Hearing your close friends' opinions, uncertainty crosses your mind. But it is soon pushed down by determination.
I turn my head to give Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima a small smile. "Thanks guys, but I'm not gonna give up just yet." Your smile grows, and your eyebrows furrow. "He's the the one I want, so I'm gonna try my damn hardest to get him to return my love."

"Aww! That's so cute!" Mina gushes.

"Well then, I wish you luck!" Kirishima gives a thumbs up and a toothy smile.

"I wish I could find a girl like you, (Y/N)." Kaminari cries.

Sero chuckles, and Bakugou, who was standing to the side the whole time, just huffs.
"You're both shitty idiots."
Why does nobody fucking see that that damn Hot n Cold likes her back. I'm surrounded by a bunch of goddamn idiots.