Chapter 2

***Three days later, with the Orc***

It was a normal day in the Occult research club. Rias was on her desk doing paper work with Akeno standing by her side. Kiba was sitting down and polishing his swords, Koneko eating her sweets and Asia was sitting there with nothing to do. While everything seemed normal, they all had one person inside their mind and that was Issei Hyoudou.

After he saved Rias from her engagement, she and the others were grateful for his help and even Koneko held a little bit of respect in him.

.....just a little bit.

However, that was quickly forgotten as Issei returned to his usual perverted personality. At first they tried to bear with it but eventually, they couldn't hold it in anymore and kicked him out of the Orc telling him he was not allowed to enter unless he was called in. They had also said some pretty bad things at the time to him but they ignored the feeling of guilt as it had to be done.

***flashback***

Issei was confused as to why he was suddenly called into the Orc as he usually isn't needed at this time. He was also surprised that everyone was here and for some reason he couldn't help but get shivers at the back of his spine at the way they were looking at him. Finally, after a few tense minutes Rias spoke.

Rias: "Issei, I think I speak for everyone here when I say we are all grateful for you saving me from my engagement with Riser." She said with everyone giving a small nod of agreement at that. Issei felt himself swelling with pride as he got praised by Rias and the rest even Koneko but that quickly died away as he heard what came next.

Rias: "But that doesn't mean I can tolerate your actions anymore, we held it in because of Riser but now that we aren't engaged, I don't need you around." Said the red haired devil unaware of the sound of shattering glass that was heard in the mind of the pawn at hearing her words. He then looked at the others for support.

Issei: "Guys, do you think so too?" He said in a tone with a twinge of hope in it. He got nods from everyone there.

Kiba: "Don't get us wrong Issei, we appreciate what we did but everyone has a limit and we reached ours. Don't worry, it's until we calm down." Said the blond with his usual smile but he was clearly trying to be nice. Koneko did not have the same reservations however.

Koneko: "I always hated your guts and now that you helped us, I hope I won't see you anymore than I need to." She said in her usual monotone although it was colder. For some reason, Issei felt like he had been stabbed in the chest when he heard those words and tone she used.

Akeno: "I may not be pure myself but I think you went too far." Said the queen without her usual playful tone. Iseei then turned to Asia hoping that at least she will back him up.

Issei: "A-Asia?" He said with a shaky breath

Asia: "I'm sorry Issei, but I can't take it anymore! I tolerated your dress break and despite that you still haven't had enough." Cried out the ex-nun shattering the last of Issei's hope. All he now felt was a lump of cold where his heart should be.

Rias: "Now listen closely Issei, you are not allowed to enter the Orc unless we weee to call you here, do you understand?" She said sternly. She was expecting Issei to yell out something about not seeing her breasts again but she as well as the others were surprised by his response.

Issei: "Yes......Gremory-San." He said in a tone so emotionless, it even made Koneko flinch. He then slowly stood up with his hair shadowing his eyes and walked out of the Orc. Rias and the others suddenly had a sense of foreboding but ignored it. It's Issei, he will bounce back to his normal self in no time.

.......right?

***flashback end***

Imagine to their surprise when they found out that he hadn't peaked even once since the incident. They had also heard some rumors spreading on why he was kicked out but they just ignored they were probably nothing to worry about. They were suddenly brought out of their musings by a knock on the door. The person was revealed to be none other than Sona Sitri, who was also the student council president as well as her queen Tsubaki Shinra who was the Vice President. Straightening herself out, Rias greeted Sona with a warm smile.

Rias: "Hello Sona what brings you here today?" Asked the redhead as Akron served the Sitri tea which she took a sip of before thanking the Queen.

Sona: "I've come to talk to you about your pawn." She said which mad most of the Orc roll their eyes wondering what it was he did this time. Sona narrowed her eyes when she saw this, she knew what happened and she certainly didn't approve of what they did.

Rias: "What did he he do this time." Said Rias feeling a sense of disappointment in Issei. She hoped he would learn but it looks like old habits die hard.

Sona: "That's the thing, he hasn't done anything and he also hasn't attended the school in the last three days." She said making everyone freeze. However, Rias composed herself before she spoke again.

Rias: "Have you tried contacting his parents?" Asked the little brother of Sirzechs shaking off the thought of him becoming a stray or.....

Sona: "Of course I have, and imagine my surprise when I found out that they had disowned him and kicked him out of his own house." She said with a cold expression directed towards them. The feeling of dread returned at full force and the Orc were now panicking when Rias suddenly realized something.

Rias: "Wait, he still has my mark, I could track him before anything bad happens." She said while sighing  in relief. They then used a magic circle to teleport to Issei's location and we're surprised to find themselves in the same area where he was supposedly first reborn as a devil. They slowly turned around and the color instantly drained on their faces as they saw Issei hyoudou with a knife in his chest and laying in a pool of his own blood.

Everyone: "ISSEI!!!" They all yelled as they rushed towards him and Asia attempted to heal him but nothing healed and that could mean only one thing.

Rias: "No nononononononono! This can't be happening!" Cried out Rias as she collapsed on her knees with tears streaming out of her eyes, the others were all in the same boat as they were all crying their eyes out. They may have treated him harshly, but they didn't want this to happen. Kiba then noticed a small not soaked in blood and opened it and began to read.

Kiba: "To Kuoh Academy, hey guys someone told me that it would be better for everyone if I were to just die and after giving it some thought, I realized that they were right. I know you feel sorry but it's for the best. I hope everyone has a better time without me, and I guess this is goodbye.

Ps: Rias, if your reading this, it's not your fault. You were right and I went too far and I'm sorry for that, tell the others that I am sorry for my actions as well.

Sincerely, Iseei." Finished the blonde as he broke down on the ground saying "I'm sorry" over and over again. However, the biggest reaction of the group was Koneko who had a look of horror on her face ever since she found out about his disowning and after hearing his suicide note, she crying her eyes out and mumbling apologies like Kiba while the others just cried harder.

The next day, the entire school was told of Issei's suicide and his note was read to everyone. It was a shock to everyone and they all felt guilty but none more so than the Katase who cried herself to sleep many nights after that since she was the one who told him that he was better off dead. Even his parents mourned his death as they realized their mistake far too late.

Needless to say, they would be in for a surprise when they find out that he is not as dead as they think he is.

So what do you guys think? Also sorry for not updating as I have school to deal with. Next up you guys will be in for a big surprise. Anyways, see you guys next time bye!!!!