Chapter 6

Issei has never felt such pain in his life. As the two energies entered his body, he could feel all his already existing energies such as Magic, Chakra, Ki, aura, and even radiation clashing with the new invading power that was trying to change him. For a moment, it felt like this was going to be the end when all of a sudden, the book of fate appeared in front of him and started to fix the problem, he could feel the different energies in his body calm down and his body to start changing as it should. Issei then noticed the book was "speaking" to him once again.

Issei Kaiser, you are no longer in danger thanks to the book before your eyes, however it is time to reach the next level. During these fifty years, you were being observed and studied by the book of fate and you have passed the final test. Congratulations Issei Kaiser from now on this book will cease to exist for you will be the book and you will wield the power to bend the Omniverse as you wish and you will no longer be judged for your actions.

Issei was once again speechless. He knew what this meant, he was being told that he will be an omnipotent being with no limitations to his power! That shocked him to no end, he only ever used the book for minor tasks or when he truly needed it because he was afraid that he would be greedy and so the idea of fusing with the book honestly scared him but then he remembered his motives, he wanted to protect everyone who he cared about and this would make sure that his precious people would be safe. And so, Issei Kaiser said the words that would forever change his life.

Issei: "I'm ready, go ahead." He said with a determined look.

Very well but perhaps it would be better to add a few of your trophies into this fusion.

Then all of a sudden, a hole in space opened up and from it came many of the items that Issei had collected on his journey such as the dust crystals from remnant, a set of dragon balls, Ghidorah's scale, and the infinity stones and even the boosted gear seemed to materialize on his arm. The artifacts as well as the book started to circle him and began to speed up until he found himself surrounded by a glowing white ring with multicolored streaks in it. The ring started to shrink and shrink until it reached the brown haired boy and suddenly.

There was a giant explosion of energy and Great Red and Ophis were blown back from the extreme amount of force and when they recovered, they were in shock and awe

There was a giant explosion of energy and Great Red and Ophis were blown back from the extreme amount of force and when they recovered, they were in shock and awe. In front of them was a giant blue and purple dragon the size of a galaxy and it's body seemed to be misty and cloudy giving of the appearance of a nebula.

 In front of them was a giant blue and purple dragon the size of a galaxy and it's body seemed to be misty and cloudy giving of the appearance of a nebula