Chapter 4

It was a beautiful morning and many people were coming out of their houses to do the various jobs for their village, the village itself was rather large compared to a normal village and another thing that seemed to differentiate it from any normal village were the four stone faces that were carved on a mountain behind the village.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This village was none other than the village hidden in the leaves and the greatest out of the five ninja villages in the elemental nations. This was also the next destination of Issei and Ophis. Issei was interested in learning what he can especially in seals while Ophis was following Issei wherever he went. The two were now approaching the gate of the village which was guarded by two ninja that seemed to be Chunnin. They also seemed bored out of their minds, but that faded away as soon as they noticed him.

???1: "Halt, state your name and what business do you have with Konoha." Said the first chunnin.

Issei had been lucky he had turned himself into a twelve year old beforehand as it would make what he said more believable

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Issei had been lucky he had turned himself into a twelve year old beforehand as it would make what he said more believable.

Issei: "Oh you see, my sister and I wanted to find a place to settle down and a relative told me about your village and so we want to try and start a life here and maybe I could become a shinobi." Said issei saying a half truth as the book actually suggested this world and that village to be his next destination. The chunnin looked on to his partner and the two seemed to have a silent conversation.

After a few moments had passed, the two gave each other a nod as if agreeing on something and then turned to the two "kids"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After a few moments had passed, the two gave each other a nod as if agreeing on something and then turned to the two "kids".

???2: "Give us a moment while we inform Hokage-sama." Said the other chunnin before they body flickered to who knows where. Issei and Ophis waited for about another five minutes before they reappeared which got their attention.

???1: "We have informed Hokage-sama and he would like to see you." Said the first Chunnin before they escorted the two to the hokage tower and issei was liking the village already and many people were waving at him as he passed by. Eventually they reached the tower and the secretary told them that the hokage was expecting them. Entering his room, issei was mat with the sight of an old man in robes who gave them a friendly smile before asking them.

Hokage: "So there are the ones you have told me about Koetetsu, Izumi? Well hello there, I am Hiruzen Saturobi the third Hokage and it is a pleasure to meet you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hokage: "So there are the ones you have told me about Koetetsu, Izumi? Well hello there, I am Hiruzen Saturobi the third Hokage and it is a pleasure to meet you." Said the now named Hiruzen as he smiled at them one more time.

Issei: the pleasure is ours lord Hokage right Ophis?" Said Issei before turning to the disguised dragon god who gave him a small nod.

Hiruzen: "Now if I may ask, what brings you to our village?" Asked the Hokage making Issei wonder if he could tell the old man the truth. Deciding to use his empathetic ability, he saw nothing but kindness and good intentions in the man as well as a sense of regret over past mistakes. Whatever it was he regretted, he decided not to look as everyone had their own privacy and Issei already got what he wanted to know, this man can be trusted.

Issei: "If that's okay with you, I would like it if we could keep this conversation in private, it's really important." He said to the old man who was confused at first bud decided to comply and with a wave of his hand, the anbu hiding in the shadows left and seals started to appear forming a barrier. Issei, deciding to be safe, secretly cast his own magic barrier as well just in case.

Hiruzen: "Now that we are alone, what is it that you wanted to talk about." Said the old man with a serious look on his face. Issei took a deep breath then spoke.

Issei: "Would you believe me if I told you that I'm not from this world." Said issei bluntly getting the old man to widen his eyes in surprise but managed to compose himself before giving him him another serious look.

Hiruzen: "Explain." Was all he said and Isseitold him of his bold life, how he was killed, reincarnated, the rating game, how he was kicked out, getting the book of fate, faking his death and the events that brought him here. Throughout this multiple emotions appeared on the hokage's face. Pity for when he was killed, happiness when he was reincarnated believing he would have good friends now but quickly turned into anger at how they treated him later as well as his parents disowning him. Genuine surprise when he was presented with the book and even greater surprise when he passed the test. The best reaction was when he revealed Ophis's true identity, he still is surprised the man's eyeballs didn't pop out of his face because of how wide they ha become and well as his jaw hitting the floor. Sure Hiruzen was skeptical but issei quelled that by pulling the book and showing off some of it's power.

Hiruzen: "I see, I am very sorry for what happened in your world and I am glad that you have been given a fresh new start. However, in order to become a ninja, you would have to join the latest class which will be graduating in a few months. You will also have to take extra lessons in order catch up on what you missed out on." Said the Hokage before pulling out a small letter and handing it to Issei.

Hiruzen: "Give this to Iruka Umino and he will understand everything. Also come to me after classes and I will have an apartment set for you." He finished as Issei pocketed the letter and thanked the Hokage before he and Ophis left the Hokage to his thoughts.

Hiruzen: 'Those two are very powerful already. I wonder how much the two will grow from being in such a place. But I have to make sure to keep Danzo away from them, there is no telling what he could do if he had them in his grasp. Nevertheless, I think having them around is a great idea after all, she would do good to have friends her age.' Thought the aged Hokage with a smile.

Aaaaand done! Here you go everyone the first world they visited will be the Naruto world and if you have any ideas please let me know and I will see what I can do. See you all next time.

Goodbye!!!