Chapter 3 (Filler)

The sun is seen rising over a small village and villagers were just starting to get out of their homes for their jobs. In one of the houses we see a young boy who seems to be no older than 15 sleeping peacfully before the sunlight started to shine through the window. Groaning in discomfort, he started tossing in his bed trying to go back to sleep. Eventually, he just gave up and started to get dressed in a simple black shirt and a pair of shorts and made his way downstairs. When he reached the kitchen, he was met with the sight of a man in his mid thirties who was drinking a cup of coffee while reading a newspaper. The boy smiled and went to greet the man.

???: "Ohaiyou Tou-san." Said the boy to the man as he went to grab some eggs that were on the pan nearby. The man then smiled and greeted his son back.

???: "Good morning Issei, is your sister still asleep?"  Asked the man kindly. Yes the boy was none other than Issei Hyoudou, after faking his death, he decided to travel to some random world for the time being and found himself in a world similar to those fantasy RPG games and decided to explore it and learn new a few things from here. Not long after, he ran into a man called Eiji Kaiser who found out about his past and his current abilities. Feeling sorry for the boy, he adopted him and Issei could honestly say that he made the right choice in staying with him. He was cut out of his thoughts when he approached his sister's room and knocked on the door.

Issei: "Sis wake up breakfast is ready." He said and a few moments later, he was answered by a slightly monotone voice.

???: "Give me a second." Said the voice and issei waited a few minutes before the door opened revealing a small girl who seemed to be about 13, she had black hair, pointy ears and slightly dull gray eyes, but life started to appear in them once they laid eyes on Issei. Seeing the look his little sister gave him , he smiled And started to pet her hair.

Issei: "Good morning Ophis, you hungry?" Issei asked the Infinite dragon god as is if he were talking to literally any normal person

Issei: "Good morning Ophis, you hungry?" Issei asked the Infinite dragon god as is if he were talking to literally any normal person. Yes he knew who she was but he didn't care. He met her shortly after he was adopted, she said that she was able to track him and followed his thanks to the dimensional gap. When he asked her why she followed him, she said that she was curious and wanted to recruit him to kick out Great Red from the dimensional gap. He agreed on the condition that she stay with them for a week which she agreed to. But by the end of the week, Ophis actually started to like being with Issei and Eiji and found herself no longer interested in the anting you return to the dimensional gap. So when Issei proposed to create a new dimension for her to live in silence, she surprised everyone by refusing. In the end, Eiji adopted Ophis too and the dragon god was happy with her new home.

Ophis: "I am hungry." She said with a nod and a ghost of a smile on her face and the two then walked down to the kitchen with Issei not noticing the looks that Ophis was giving him or that fact that she had a small pink hue on her cheeks whenever she looked at him. The two then reached the kitchen and began digging into their meals and in a matter of five minutes, they were done. As the two were about to leave,  they were stopped by Eiji, who ppl a deep breath and spoke to them.

Eiji: "Issei, Ophis, I wanted to tell you that I think that you two should travel to the next world. Don't worry, I'll be fine but I know that this world is not as powerful as some of the others out there and you won't get any stronger staying here." He told them with a look that screamed 'I dare you to change my mind'. Seeing no was out of this, Issei decided that he should not start a fight with his father and pulled out the Book of Fate befor he looked at the man he called his father.

Issei: "Well I guess this is goodbye then dad, thanks for everything." Said issei to Eiji who smiled and patted Iseei on the shoulder.

Eiji: "Dont worry about it son and just so you know, I am expecting you to bring home a couple of girls." Eiji said with mock seriousness before he burst into laughter when he saw Issiei's face turn a shade of red that would even Put Rias's hair to shame.

Issei: "D-DAD! Don't say this kind of stuff to me! Besides, I don't think I'm ready to open up to another girl." He said whispering the last part though everyone heard him and Ophis let out a small pout which honestly looked adorable. Noticing her pouty face, Issei raised his hand started to rub her head and the dragon got became putty in his hands.

Issei: "Except Ophis of course." Issei corrected himself as he continued to rub her head while Ophis looked like she was in bliss. A few hours later, the two were set and Issei wore his basic outfit and Ophir wore her new outfit which was a gift from Issei.

 A few hours later, the two were set and Issei wore his basic outfit and Ophir wore her new outfit which was a gift from Issei

Eiji: "You two better visit or else I will personally drag you from whatever you are doing if I have to." Said the man in a serious tone and Issei and Ophis looked at one another in confusion.

Issei: "And how are you going to drag us from a different world." Asked Issei to which Eiji just shrugged and replied.

Eiji: "Because I possess the power of plot convenience." Issei had to ResEdit the urge to face palm and just decided it was time they leave. After one last goodbye, the two siblings vanished in a flash of light to the next world.

And there you go, this is the next chapter. Sorry if it was lazily done but I have school and finals so I am very busy. Also, do you want me to turn issei into a dragon god at keep him human? Please let me know in the comment section below. Also from now on, Issei will be visiting many other anime worlds so if you want to have a specific anime for Issei to visit, also let me know.

Bye!