Chapter 7

(Warning, this chapter will have a lemon)

There were not many things that would surprise Issei as it was usually him that surprised people. However, this was one of the few times that Issei was caught off guard and why wouldn't he? His adoptive sister suddenly wanted to have sex with him. He knew that she was attracted to him but this was not what he was expecting to happen. Great Red was not helping either, after getting over his shock, the giant dragon started roaring with laughter and giving the now silver-haired boy a thumbs up. He was then snapped out of his musings when he felt Ophis drag him by the hand somewhere far off in the dimensional gap.

Issei: "Ophis, are you sure about this?" Asked Issei hoping he could possibly snap her out of it or at least get a reason for why she suddenly wanted to jump him.

Ophis: "Yes I am sure about this. I have wanted to do this for a long time but decided to wait for the right time but now I can't take it anymore." Said Ophis and Issei could tell that she wasn't going to take no for an answer. So with that in mind, Issei decided to do the only thing he could think of.

NIGERUNDAYO!!!!

Take 2

So with that in mind, Issei decided to accept that this was the only way to get her off his back as he would never use his powers on her unless her life depended on it.

Issei: "*sigh* Alright Ophis you win. But let's do this somewhere where we won't be interrupted." He said before he warped them to a new dimension which nobody can and created a simple bedroom and Ophis did not waste a second as she jumped him and slammed her lips onto his which Issei responded to by kissing back.

(Lemon Warning!!!)

After the intense lip-lock, the two separated with a string of saliva connecting them. Ophis then snapped out of her daze first and began stripping herself of her clothes before she looked at Issei urging him to do the same. It took a second, but he understood and he too began to strip while Ophis was staring lustfully at his muscles and his eight-pack. Then off came his boxers revealing his erect ten inch member and Ophis was practically drooling at the sight.

Ophis quickly went to work putting his member in her mouth and began bobbing up and down while Iseei let out small grunts of approval. After fifteen minutes, Issei finally came and shot his seed into her mouth and she gulped every last drop of his seed. After that, Issei decided to ask Ophis for a small favor.

Issei: "Ophis, can you make yourself look more mature? I don't feel comfortable doing this to a little girl." Said Issei and Ophis nodded and was covered by a purple mist as her body started to grow. When the mist faded, Issei had a nosebleed when he saw her new look.

Thankfully, this new form didn't make him think he was a pedophile so he decide to continue

Thankfully, this new form didn't make him think he was a pedophile so he decide to continue. He pushed Ophis down on the bed and put his mouth at her womanhood and began to eat her out. The effects were instantaneous as Ophis started moaning not used to these strange feelings. It only took about five minutes before she finally came and Issei lapped up all her juices. The two then looked each other in the eyes. It was time.

Issei positioned his erect member in front of her womanhood and began to push. Ophis gave a low moan as she felt Issei enter her but then Issei stopped when he reached her hymen. He looked at Ophis and when she nodded, he thrust in claiming her virginity and making her his forever. The infinite dragon god let out a hiss of pain but quickly recovered and started wiggling her hips to get him to start moving which he did a few seconds later. The room was filled with moans and the sound of flesh slapping for a good 10 minutes before Issei felt his limit approaching.

Issei: "Ophis! I'm gonna cum!" He grunted trying no to blow his load right then and there.

Ophis: "Please do it inside." Moaned Ophis as she was on cloud nine at the moment. She never thought sex would feel this good. She got her wish as Issei started speeding up before he went deep into her hitting her cervix and writing directly into her womb. The two then took a moment to breath before Ophis looked at him again and asked for another round.

(Lemon end)

They ended up doing it for 15 rounds thanks to them being gods and both having infinite stamina. The two then dressed up again and teleported to Great Red who had a cheeky grin.

Red: "So how did it go you two love birds~" teases the dragon causing the two to blush before Ophis flew to him and pinched his horn.

Red: "Dammit Ophis! I hate it when you do that!" Shouted the dragon in irritation before he then turned to Issei and spoke.

Red: "Anyways, Iseei now that you are a dragon god and quite possible the most powerful being in the multiverse (TFS Mr Popo: HA!), I think you need a title for yourself." Said the true red dragon god getting Ophis to nod her head in agreement and Issei to go deep in thought.

Issei: "A title for myself? What would be a good name for myself. I am dragon who has absolute control of everything so technically that world make me a primordial being as even gods have limits." Issei started to mutter which caused a certain cinnamon roll to sneeze. Eventually Issei settled on a title.

Issei: "I got it! The primordial dragon of the cosmos. I like the sound of it." Said Issei as he looked at the other two who nodded their heads liking the sound of it.

Red: "Not a bad title kid." Said the red dragon with Ophis nodding her head in agreement.

Ophis: "The Primordial dragon of the cosmos. A suitable title for someone who is about to change the supernatural world for the better."

And there you go. Sorry it took so long, but with me currently having AP exams, I didn't have much time to write. Anyways hope you liked my first ever lemon. If not, well I can't really blame you. Anyways next time Issei returns to Kuoh but I plan on making different than most stories on wattpad so I hope you will enjoy.

Bye!!!