Two

Thank you to Blue_Bellflower for the new cover! I love it!💕

--&--

Harry is sitting at the first desk, front row in his last class. Next to him Zayn, who is doing something on his phone. Texting or summat. Not that Harry minds it. The green eyed alpha is on his phone as well, just scrolling through Instagram and getting more and more depressed because his friends are having fun and don't seem to miss him at all.

Though that's what he deserves, isn't it?

He looks up though as a sweet smell hits his nose - like freshly cut grass and a rainy day. His eyes immediately fall onto a small omega that just walked inside the room with a beta next to him.

It's the same omega he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off while on lunch break. Harry doesn't know why the petite, fringe wearing wolf seems to get his inner wolf's attention, but he better shuts that wolf up.

Whatever this feeling is, it feels nice. And Harry does not deserve to feel anything nice. Never.

The alpha looks away as the omega turns to look at him with a frown. He turns off his phone before crossing his arms on top of the table and letting his head fall onto them. Harry has to breathe through his mouth because the omega walked right past him and the scent makes him a bit woozy.

"Hello class!" the teacher says and earns everyone's attention. "Welcome to your last year of school." he says smiling and excitedly.

Harry doesn't like him as he lifts his head. The teacher seems way too cheery. But that just might be because he isn't cheery at all.

"At the beginning of the class I wanna do a bit of a get to know each other. Because I see a few faces I haven't seen before."

Of course his eyes are especially at Harry, who just rolls his eyes.

"Okay, we gonna say our name, age and a fun fact about ourselves." the man decides. "I start. I'm Mr. Peters, 39 years old and I visited each continent at least three times."

Then the teacher - of fucking course - points at Harry to continue. Well, he just sat down at the closest desk to the door so he can be out of this room as soon as possible.

The alpha sighs. "Harry Styles, 19 and I killed someone." he says without hesitation or emotions in his voice.

Gasps are heard around the room and Harry can practically see how the other students exchange worried looks. But he doesn't care. He hopes to keep people away from him that way.

"Calm down, students." Mr. Peters tries after he recovered from the shock of Harry's words he had himself. "This was obviously a joke, right Mister Styles?"

Harry shrugs. "Sure." he answers nonchalant.

"See!" the teacher says, not sounding convinced at all. "Now, the next one please."

Zayn starts to introduce himself and Harry turns off. He starts to doodle in his notebook. To be honest, he is quite talented. The alpha loves sketching, because it's some way for him to cope and just turn off his brain for a while.

Though his brain tunes back in as he hears a soft, very quiet voice. While Harry turns to look at the person introducing themself he already has a good idea who it is.

The omega from lunch break.

The boy talks very quiet and Harry is sure he wouldn't hear him if it weren't for the great hearing ability every alpha has.

"'M Louis, 17 years old and uhm, I... I, uh skipped a class?" He says it more like a question than a statement and Harry can't stop himself from frowning at the very shy looking boy.

Louis stares at the table, his heart beating rather quickly as he feels once again eyes on him. He glances up for a moment and he sees the new alpha - Harry - frowning at him.

Oh god. Did he embaress himself? Does he think Louis is a nerd for skipping a class? He really isn't, he just has a great memory what helps him study.

Wait, why does Louis care if he embaressed himself infront if that alpha? It's not as if he wants to be friends with him. Not if it's true and he really killed a person.

"Do you think he actually killed someone?" Liam asks next to him, startling the omega.

He looks at his friend who is a beta and shrugs. "I don't know. But why would he say that?" Louis asks with a frown.

Liam narrows his eyes towards Harry. "I would ask Zayn, but we aren't on talking terms right now." he claims with a shrug, looking back at Louis with his kind brown eyes.

Louis rolls his eyes. "What is it this time? Did you use his hairspray again? Did he not appreciate your cooking enough?"

Harry once again looks towards Louis as he hears the cutest sound he ever heard.

The omega just giggled at something the beta next to him said.

Harry wouldn't know what his name is. He didn't listen after Louis, turning back to his notebook.

As he turns to look at it now, he frowns as he realises what he started to draw. On the slightly off white paper is a rough sketch of Louis, looking at a table.

Harry shakes his head as he turns the page and starts sketching something new. This time he decides knowingly what he will draw. Something he draws quite often.

The scene of a car crash.

-

Harry pushes himself out of the school building. He is glad to be able to leave now or he would've gone crazy.

Mr. Peters was annoyingly happy the whole time and told them about everything they will be learning and doing in his class. Most of his classmates seemed to like him and Harry probably would've liked him as well before the accident.

But now, no chance.

As he rolls down towards the parking lot where the alpha can already see his mother waiting for him, he notices something.

Glances and whispers that are directed at him.

They aren't the ones he got throughout the day before. The curious ones because he is a new student. And in a wheelchair. No, those are looks of fright and the whispers have a uncertain tone to them.

Not that Harry listened to any of those whispers - because he doesn't care - but he knows it's already spreading around. The rumour of him having killed someone.

The sad truth.

"Hello darling." Anne greets her son smiling as he is close enough. "How was your first day?" she asks as she opens the door to the passenger seat.

Harry stops his wheelchair next to the seat and pulls himself out of it by the handle above the door inside the car. Anne pushes the wheelchair away a bit to help him sit down properly, but Harry growls at her warningly.

The female omega moves back immediately. She still isn't used to her son growling at her. He never did before the accident, but now whenever she wants to help him he does that.

Harry manages to get into the seat while his mum put the wheelchair in the back of the car.

Just a minute later Anne starts driving. "So how was school?" she asks again, hoping for an answer from her son.

"Fine." Harry grumbles as an answer.

He leans his head against the window next to him, staring out of it. Though he sits up properly and turns to fully face the window as he sees something... Interesting.

It's the omega - Louis - and a friend walking together. Though Louis doesn't seem that shy and careful anymore. He is smiling and seems to be teasing the other wolf.

Harry frowns as they drive past them. He leans back against his seat and ignores his mum's curious look.

He also ignores the weird feeling in his stomach that always seems to come up when he sees the small omega.