Three

By next Monday Harry has his routine down.

He wakes up at 7am, does his morning business, makes himself a toast before his mum drives him to school. All that happens with a few or non words spoken. Anne obviously tries to get her son to talk some more, but no luck so far.

Then at school he ignores everyone. Not that anyone would approach him and try to talk to him. Apparently the rumour he killed someone spread like wildfire and everyone knows, even the teachers.

Though there is Zayn who always sits with him during lunch break and after that in Social Dynamics. At least he won't sit next to him in that class anymore, because they will be assigned a partner of a different second gender today. Harry is already sorry for the poor wolf who has to work with him.

Throughout every class Harry talks as little as possible and answers short and quick if asked something. The teachers don't like it and the green eyed alpha knows it, but they probably are a bit scared of Harry as well. They think he didn't kill anyone, but they can't be sure, now can they?

After school he is picked up by his mum, who tries to get him to tell her more about his day than ''T was fine.' each day. Otherwise they sit in silence again.

The rest of the day Harry is in his room, lying on his bed and trying not to drown in self pity - or more like hatred. That doesn't always work, but he deserves nothing else. He killed his dad and now he has to live a life filled with silence and self hatred. He only gets in his wheelchair to get to the bathroom or to the kitchen to eat - again in silence

Today though he probably has to talk a bit more. As mentioned before; he will be assigned to a poor beta or - most probably omega - to work the rest of the school year together.

So if he is being honest, he is a bit nervous, because he has this gut feeling that he gets a certain partner. Someone who always manages to catch his inner alpha's attention. So much that it sometimes hurts Harry to control the wolf in him. And he barely can.

He knows what that means. He isn't stupid. They learned it in school already and his parents told him about that.

This omega could be Harry's soulmate.

And Harry is so sorry for him, because Harry is not someone you want as your soulmate. In the alphas opinion at least. And he doesn't deserve a soulmate.

Therefore Harry is nervous as they Social Dynamics teacher starts the class with a cheery 'Today I tell you who your partner will be for the rest of the school year!'.

The alpha plays with his ring around his left middle finger nervously as the teacher starts saying names in pairs.

For a second he breathes relieved as Zayn moves away to sit down next to his new parter, but then it's too quickly time for him.

"Then we have Harry Styles and" the teacher checks something - whatever it is - before saying Harry's partners name. "and Louis Tomlinson."

While Harry's alpha jumps in excitement, Harry on the outside tries not to flinch as the poor omega sits down next to him. It takes all of his willpower not to scent Louis as his fresh, rainy-day like scent envelops Harry.

"Hi." Louis says in a small voice. He wraps his arms around his body as he only gets a grunt as an answer.

The omega bites his lip, looking at the brown table. His inner omega whines at the cold shoulder he is getting from the alpha. Louis really wants to suppress this feeling. This weird feeling of need and want.

Louis obviously has an idea what the feeling means, he isn't stupid. In fact, he is very smart. So smart he is one year younger than everyone else here because he was able to skip a class. Therefore Louis is only 17 while everyone else is 18 - or 19 in Harry's case.