Six

Start of next week Harry decided to stop acting like a douche. He had lots of talks with his mum where he explained what happened - or not - between him and Louis throughout the one and a half months he is here now. Anne gave some good advise and she also talked to him about his fathers death. She knew he felt like it was his fault, but she was never able to talk about this with Harry so she took her chance and said everything she hoped would make Harry understand that it wasn't his fault.

And maybe the alpha slowly starts to understand it.

Monday morning and Harry leaves his mother's car with a smile for the first time in a few months.

"Oh, darling?" Anne stops her son before he can close the door.

He turns around. "Yea?" he asks.

"Johanna is coming by today again. Do you think she can work with you a bit?" she asks and Harry can clearly hear the doubt in Anne's words.

Since the first day Harry met Johanna the omega came by twice a week, always trying to do something with Harry, but never succeeding. Instead she would talk with Anne and the alpha knows that both women became friends rather quickly.

Harry thinks for a moment. His mum mentioned something this weekend.

'Your father wouldn't want you to put yourself down for this. He wants you to move on and not stop your life. And you know that.'

"Yea." Harry just says. "Can you give me her email? I wanna send her the reports." he adds as an after thought.

Harry is a bit amused by his mothers shocked face, but he gets it. Two weeks ago he would have never even thought about that. But he has to move on and if those reports help Johanna to understand his condition then so be it. And maybe - a very careful maybe - she can do something to help him.

-

At lunch break Harry rolls into the cafeteria. He stops and looks for Zayn who had to leave because he was meeting up with his boyfriend - Liam.

Louis' friend Liam.

And Harry had to use the bathroom that he rather does alone than with Zayn or anyone else for that matter.

As he spots the other alpha he rolls towards him. He tries not to stare at Louis who is also sitting at the same table, but let's be honest - that would've never worked.

So Harry looks at his mate who is staring at his food, seemingly only playing with it. He doesn't look up, but Harry knows that Louis knows he's there.

But instead of bringing Louis to look up so he can see his gorgeous blue eyes he turns to Zayn.

"Hey Zayn," he starts. "is there like a computer in this school I could use for a moment?" he asks.

Zayn frowns. "Uh, yea. In the library upstairs." he answers.

Harry sighs and nods, not knowing where said library is upstairs. He doesn't have a lot of classes on any other level than the first. There is an elevator he has a key to that he can use, but it's just easier and better for everyone when he has his classes down here.

"Could you show me where it is? I never needed the library before." he asks and scratches the back of his head.

Zayn still looks utterly confused. "Now? Uh, I guess--"

"Sorry, but I need him to help me study for something." Liam interrupts his boyfriend, earning a raised eyebrow from him. "But, Louis here is free." he claims, placing a hand on said omegas shoulder - who flinches away.

Louis stares wide eyed at Liam as if asking what the hell he thinks he is doing.

Harry sighs. "You don't have to. I know I've been an ass to you before, so I can find it myself." he says with a small smile.