💋First kiss💋

Favorite drink: F/D
Favorite sweet: F/S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I usually eat with Todo but he's taking longer then he normally does so I decided to chat with the girls.

"Hey ladies" I greeted them

"Oh hello (Y/N)" Momo gave me a little wave.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Mina literally screamed in my ear, the rest of them just smiled and waved at me.
"(Y/N) we were just talking about you" Uraraka said as she laughed a little "Really about what?". "Well about you and Todoroki's realiship, like have you guys kissed yet?" I felt my face getting hotter.

"A-actually n-no, not y-yet" I stuttered out.

"Awww (Y/N) your so cute blushing like that" Mina screamed and hugged me.

As all of that was going on I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and seen Todo standing there.

"Hello my love" he said as he gave me a hug I obviously hugged back

"Hi Todo I actually brought myself a lunch today, would you like to share I made extra."

"Yes, if its fine with you,thank you love." My blush increased as I got up and walked to a other table and opened the lunch box.

"My love are you okay your face is all red"

"Oh uh yeah I'm okay lets eat I'm hungry" I was still thinking about what the girls said. Me and Todo haven't kissed yet I placed my fingers on my lips and rubbed them Todo must have noticed because he stoped eatting.

"Love, are you like this because of what the girls were saying?"

My eyes widened "You heard that?!"

"Yes I mean I wasnt eavesdropping they were talk quite loud"

My face blushed harder if that's even possible, I laid my head on the table and stuffed my face with food. Todoroki just looked at me and reached for my hand grabbed it and held it while he ate.

*time skip*

Todo wanted to take me out to a new cafe that had just opened. So after class I started packing my stuff when Todo come up behind me.

"Ready to go love?"

"All ready to go" I zipped up my bag and grabbed Todo's hand and started to walk out of the class room.

The walk there was peaceful with my fingers intertwined with Todo's, We walked up and Todo opened the door for me.

I giggled "Oh thank you kind sir" I say while walking in.

Todo only smiled and walked in after me "your welcome"

Once we got seated we ordered I got a F/D and F/S, Todo got a strawberry shortcake and strawberry milk.

The waiter brought out our food, we stuff our faces and talked. Todo has been staring at me for a while now but I assumed that it's because I was talking. Todo payed the bill and walked out hand in hand with me. We both walked to the park as it was on the way to my house, not many people were there. As I was walking i felt my hand get pulled back that made me stop and stumble back.

"Todo what's wron-" I couldn't finish because I felt something soft and warm on my lips. I didn't realize what was happening till it was over, I touched my lips and blushed I looked up at Todo but when I did he looked away with a red face.

"Sorry I-love I couldn't h-help my self" He tried to look any where but at me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and burried my head in his chest.

"It's okay Todo"

"My love you know you can call me Shoto right?"

"O-okay" I lefted my head up stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and grabbed my hand, we started to walk in the direction of my house.

*time skip*

"Goodbye Shoto!"

"Goodbye my love" Shoto said as he waved to me, I watched as he walked off, getting farther and farther. I went inside and texted him to see if he got home safe.

💖My Love💓
-Hey did you get home okay?

💗Tododokidoki💞
-yes, Thank you for checking on me it makes me happy.

💖My Love💓
-of course 🤗

Shoto and I texted until we both fell asleep.

Hi I hope you enjoyed. This actually didn't take that long to make.

Meme

Let me know if I made any mistakes.

Mkay bye.