🍋Lemon🍋

❗This chapter will have ADULT THEMES in it. If you are not comfortable with this DONT read it. Also Todoroki is aged upped he is not a minor in this. Thank you and enjoy❗

Y/N is a girl in this story. :3

kitty_kenma5mention a usermention a user
______________________________

Y/N struggles to unlock the door with her arms carrying in all the groceries.

Putting everything away they stretch making a satisfying popping sound. "I think it's time for me to shower" she mumbled to herself.
Walking to Y/N's and Todoroki's shared room Y/N looks at the many pictures hanging on the wall. The last picture they hung on the wall was a class photo from a couple years ago. Sometimes Y/N likes to think back on those times. They were all so new to the whole hero thing. Now being a full time hero and saving people she realized. Shoto and her havn't been spending much time together, only when they sleep next to each other and ever so rarely do they get to eat together. Y\N decide that she was ready to get physically intimate with her lover, but first she needs a shower.

_Pov change_

Sliding the shower curtain to the side I carefully step out onto the sofe mat. Drying myself off, twisting up my hair in the towel, getting dressed, and brushing my teeth. After that I run and jump into bed to wait for Shoto to get home and shower also. This has become a routine for us. Come home, eat, shower, and then sleep. Its hard but it feels good to know I saved a life that day or stopped a robbery. I heard the front door open and close I get up to greet Shoto. "Sho!" I jump into his arms "Hello my love, how was your day?" He gently kissed my forehead "It was good I guess... I missed you though!!" I booped his nose and giggled he smiled and booped me back. "I missed you too." "Well, I'm going to shower. Met you in the bedroom?" He asked kinda tilting his head. "You bet" I said with a wink and walked away not looking back.

I layed down and played on my phone when Shoto walked out I got up and walked over to him. "I missed you." I wrap my arms around his neck pulling his body closer to mine. "I missed you too" he said hugging me back "you don't understand, I wanna have you close to me closer then we have even been." I get on my tippy-toes and start to kiss his neck. "Y-Y/N are y-you sure?" "Of course I am, I love you" I smile at him "I-if you w-want me to stop say s-so" he simply nodded his head. I push his back against the wall trailing kisses down his jawline and neck then going back up sucking his skin just under his jaw. Hearing him grunt under his breathe is such a turn on. Marking Sho's skin with love bites I feel his warm hands rub up and down my body slowly sliding his hands up my shirt and lifting it off. I cover my chest with my arms making Sho look kinda upset. I remove my arms from my chest and lift off my lover's shirt. Rubbing my hands down his very tone body leaving a trail of kisses going all the way to his V-line. Looking up at him one last time before pulling down his pajama pants and boxers. His member stands tall and proud, kissing the tip of it I felt Sho jolt a bit and grunt. Wraping my hand around it stroking it up and down. "Y-Y/N" I look up at his face to see him blushing and biting his lip, my face is burning up and I feel weird down there. I stop stroking him and slowly take him into my mouth rubbing what I couldn't fit. Bobbing my head back and forth Sho's hand grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my head down making me gag. "Oops sorry, I got carried away." "Here let me take care of you" Shoto says picking me up off the floor and carring me to the bed, taking the rest of my clothes off the cold air making me shiver. I cover my body with my hands blushing hard. My body has always been a big insecurity of mine, but here I am naked infront of Shoto. "Why cover yourself? You're beautiful."
He says lowering his head to my ear and whispered "you've always been beautiful to me, ever since I frist layed eyes on you." He grabs my wrists and pins them above my head, going down and taking my right breast into his mouth. Sucking and nibbling on my bud while fondling the other. Switching sides giving the same treatment to the other, kissing down my body and stopping just above my womanhood. He opens my legs to expose my womanhood even more the it was. Putting my leg on his shoulder and licking my folds while groping and twisting the buds of my breast with two of his fingers. I was a moaning mess my whole body was shaking. Shoto removes his mouth from my womanhood and positions himself. "Are you ready my love? I'll go slow, if it hurts or if you want me to stop I will." He said kissing my forehead and rubbing my face. "I'm ready" I smile up at him, he smiles back and kisses me while slowly pushing inside of me. I grunt in pain wrapping my arms around his neck and digging my nails into his back. "You okay?" He asked "Yeah I'm fine. you can move" Shoto started to slowly rock his hips back and forth, Shoto moans and starts to go faster. "Ah~ Shoto!" Screaming his name out and clawing his back. Our moans mixed together with the knot in my stomach getting bigger and bigger. "Shoto I'm gonna cum!" I screamed relasing the warm liquid out of me Shoto pulled out and came on my stomach. He fell on me and hugged me, we were both exhausted but we had to get cleaned up. After all that we cuddled and held each other close, giving each other soft kisses until we fell asleep.

----------------------------

I feel disturbed after writing thks 😶

Welp hope you enjoyed...