When he turns into a neko

"Y/n!" There he goes again..

"Y/n, love me!" Ever since Shoto got hit by a quirk and he turned into a neko he's been so needy,..not that I mind tho. I walk into my room bringing two glasses of stawberry milk and a bowl of popcorn.

"Here Sho I got us some snacks for our movie" I gave Shoto the snacks and snuggled next to him grabbing the remote and pushed play. Not even two minutes into the movie I can feel Shoto poking my head.

"Whats up?" I say looking up at him. He said nothing and just straed at me.

"Umm.. Sho did you need something?"

"Y/n your so pretty! I love you so much!" Shoto yelled pulling me into a hug and wrapping his kitty tail around my waist. I felt my face start to burn and my palms start to sweat. (gross)

"I l-love you too." I squish my face into his chest to hide my blush, he just giggled.

              ~After the movie~

I yawned, stretched, and looked at the time, its just a little past 10:00. I looked to my side and see a sleeping Shoto with his fluffy cat ears flopped down. My heart strings just got pulled. He is so CUTE! It makes me sad that I have to wake him up.

"Sho" no response. I gently shake him and hear him grunt. "Sho wake up lets sleep on the bed." He slowly opened his eyes and crawled onto the bed opening his arms so I can crawl next to him. My heart cant take it anymore I grab my phone and took a picture then quickly claimed into his arms. I pull up the blankets over us, kissed his cheek, and cling onto him playing with his kitty ears slowly falling asleep.

                    ~Timeskip~

My alarm goes off I don't know why I don't have school today I reach for my phone and turn it off. I feel arms wrapped around me. I look behind me and see a normal Shoto still cute and handsome but back to normal. Boop his nose and peck his forehead before getting up and waking to the bathroom doing my business then getting out. I smiled at Shoto's sleeping figure walking to my tv stand turning around and running to my bed and jump on Shoto.

"Ow what the- oh it's just you n/n" he smiled pinching my cheek I flashed a toothy grin at him.

"What do you feel like eating for-" "lunch?" I say looking at my clock.

"Whatever you want to make I'll eat it." He said getting up and walking towards the bathroom. I walk out my room and into the kitchen thinking of what to make. I guess I'll make potatoes,eggs, and bacon. (I didn't know what to put) I place the food down on the table and sat down Shoto came into the kitchen sat down started eating.

"N/n your food is really good!" He smiled at me and finished his food. "Thank you for the meal" Shoto says.

"You're welcome!"

sorry this took so and for making it so short but I really didn't know how I wanted this to go....anyway I hope you enjoyed.

                                 Author out!😗✌