Chapter 3

(Peter's P.O.V)

I couldn't believe that i was going to work in Tony Stark's personal lad, this is crazy, wait until Ned finds out about this. At the same time, i didn't know if it was a good idea, I mean he and the other avengers are after me (well Spiderman, but you know). 

When i had left the fair i was talking to Susan and she decided that she would be happy to go to a university or something to help them, and how could i deny her that, i still had Karen after all. 

After saying our farewells, i left Susan and decided to patrol, it was after all a celebration and i want to be able to help people. 

-

I smile as i get into the suit, feeling fresh and just all round happy. 

'Hi Peter' Karen says from the mask.

"Hey Karen, you got anything for me?" I ask her, swinging to perch on top of a building. 

A few seconds later she says 'There is a mugging. I will send you the coordinates'. 

Quickly jumping into action i reply "Thanks K". 

-

I stretch my sore limbs, feeling the ache after being on patrol for the last few hours. But it's worth it, to be able to help people and save them. 

Just as i was swinging home, ready to crash for the rest of the small night left ahead when Karen stops me in my tracks. 

'Peter. It appears you have in coming again. Ironman and Captain America to be exact.'

I groan loudly and jump down into the alley, wanting to be away from the people up and heading to work as it's four in the morning. (I think i stayed out a little to long)

Metal boots collide with the floor and footsteps echo in the alley, alerting me of their presence. 

I look onward as Iron man and Captain America stand in front of my, weapons in hand and staring me down.

"Hello again" I say, slowly starting to back up.

"Spiderman. Give up the identity willingly, because we will use force" Captain America says, his voice never wavering.

"Like I said last time to tin can over there. No" Just as I say those words i shoot a web toward the roof.

I hear someone curse and then I'm falling again. Just as I am about to hit the floor I see a shield also about to connect to the floor.

As soon as I hit the ground I groan in pain, feeling my head connect harshly to the floor and making everything spin.

I crack my eyes open and see Iron man over me, his arm reaching down to my face, obviously about to remove my mask.

Fear consumes me as I ignore the pain all over me and hammering away in my head as I jump up, ready to run as I have no energy to fight.

Just when I was about to web away, a metal arm grabs me and sends me flying to a wall.

On instinct my arm reaches out to stop the collision. It works, partly. My body doesn't hit the wall but the force makes pain explode across my hand and arm, as I hear something crack and break.

I bite back a yelp and stand up, only to be met by the fist of Captain America.

Before he can hit me again I catch his arm with my good hand and reluctantly use my bad hand to throw a punch at him.

The force of the punch sent him backwards and made black dots swirl my vision. Bad idea Peter, that hurt a lot.

I'm about to leave when Iron man comes from no where. Quickly I shot some webs at his face, blinding him.

I take that as my opportunity to run, as I start swinging away with my one hand (not wanting to mess my other hand up even more), something hits my already injured arm my shoulder.

The pain is close to unbearable but I push through a keep swinging, knowing I have my internship in a few hours and I need to try to heal.

As I land in my room the one thing that keeps going through my head is the constant: this isn't good, this isn't good.

-

-

-

A/N- If i get time, i might start updating this twice a week, not sure yet. 

- M xx