Escaping

He walked away I'm shaking I try to move but I can't Guzma had me stuck on the couch just then my shiny snivy came out of its pokeball and comforts me so then I'm able to move I stand up that's when Guzma entered he saw snivy and said "well this is your Pokémon? Such a weakling" snivy got mad about this and hit him with her tail Guzma was angry I could tell I said "snivy return" he looked at me and ran to me knocking me on the floor I shake he grabs me and places me on a couch not chained he leaves the room slamming the door behind him a see a broken window and grab snivy's pokeball and jump out of it not stopping I run then I hear Guzma chasing after me I run faster leave the town I get to malie city and walk to the docks getting on one of the boats back to Melemele island I get back and walk to my cabin just relived that I'm free I make sure to lock the doors and lock the windows I put snivys pokeball down and go to sleep at 3am I hear knocking I check through the window it was Guzma I am scared he seen the curtain open and stared at me dead in the eye a chill ran down my back he signaled for me to open the door I don't thought I blink to make sure it wasn't real it didn't work it was real that just made me get even scared I walk back and stay by the wall and crouch down he kept pounding until the door knob twist I forgot to lock the front door he walked up to my room I ran to the closet and hid making sure I wasn't seen he left and I went down stairs to him sleeping there I went back up hopefully that he would leave.

Word count:333 words