The what?

"So where do we sleep?" Bede ask "there are extra bedrooms upstairs you can put your stuff in there" I replied they go upstairs I look at my z-ring and multium z I walk upstairs to my room to see Allister in my room "oh uh sorry y/n I didn't know this was your room all the other room-" "you can stay in here I don't mind" "oh um thank you y/n" "your welcome" Allister puts his stuff down and I pull out a mattress and blow it up for him "once again thank you" I nod and grab a few pillows and blankets for him I get in my bed and Allister gets in his I fall asleep once I wake up Allister is gone I check the clock and it's 9:00 am wait I'm late! I quickly change and grab my bag everyone is down stairs "y/n where are you going?" Gordie ask "I'm late for The Pokémon school!" "What's that" Leon ask "follow me if ya wanna know" I dash out the door and hear them running behind me I finally make it I'm tired "we're here" I say "this is an great place!" I hear melony say "I'm glad you like it now if you excuse me I gotta get to class cya later" "bye" they all say I walk to my classroom "sorry I'm late professor kukui!" "It's alright y/n please take your seat" after a while we are dismissed i there not there so I assume there back at the cabin "y/n have you ever thought about the island challenge?" I hear lily say "The what?" I say "follow me" lily says and grabs my hand once she let's go where at hala's place "come on y/n" I follow her inside Hala is talking to Leon? What in the name of- "mr.hala y/n wants to know more about the island challenge" "oh y/n the island challenge is an aloha tradition it has been with us for years it's how you can show your trust and strength in your Pokémon and you" "that's interesting" I whisper to myself "mr hala can I show her where you get a normalium-z" "why of course lily" "let's go y/n!" Lily grabs my hand and runs out the door to a site.

Word count:399 words