Im sorry

It was hop I got mad remembering what he did to me out of all the things that I could do I answered "Where are you" he said I didn't want to reply but I did "I'm in aloha okay that's final" "I'm sorry" hop replied "please forgive me I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I was just mad" I was silent "if you don't mind can I please come visit you and make it up" I sigh "Alright hop fine you win" "great you me,Leon,and the other gym leaders should be there by tomorrow I guess I'll see you tomorrow" hop says "yeah cya" I hang up oh god what am I going to do.
Hops POV
"She said yes!" I call out to the other gym leader and Leon "everyone pack your stuff we're going to aloha" Leon calls out "you sure you won't get lost champ your terrible with direction's" raihan snickers "guys no fighting" I say I walk up to my room and pack my things I supposed the gym leaders left to pack theirs since there gone when I leave my room Leon must be in his room packing his things a few minutes later Leon comes down stairs "alright little bro let's go visit y/n" we walk out to the gym leader with there packed things so we leave crowds and fans surrounding us on the way to the airport it would remind me about how y/n would be worried or scared around these crowds once we arrived we get on the plane and fly there it's night may I remind you it was a 7 hour flight once we arrive people are not surrounding us seems like this place is empty at night we hear a roar and rush out side to see a salamance roaring "Salamance calm down!" It was y/n trying to calm the salamance.
Y/N POV
"Salamance calm down!" I say not noticing hop and the others Salamance finally calms down "y/n that was amazing!" I turn to see hop and the others "oh hey......" I say my voice getting low "anyways it's late...I'll show you to my cabin Salamance fly back okay?" Salamance takes off "alright like i said let me show you my cabin follow me" I lead them to my cabin just then I realized how bad Leon was with directions he got lost a couple of times in the forest but we make it to my cabin I open the door and let them in "this will be a long night" I whisper to my self.

Word count:443 words