Part 1

'WHOO--!!'

'RIN CHAN--!~'

'MEIKO SAN~'

The whole auditorium was loud as always, fan's glowsticks waving in the dark, moving to the rhythm and music. The crowd screams excitedly with the rush of same energy there was in the air with the band enthusiastically encouraging everyone on with their mind blowing musical skills and the music blasting that you could feel the notes vibrate inside you. Miku waved her hands at the crowd from the large stage like crazy, repetitively screaming thank yous and doing poses, enjoying all the attention most on her which everyone all screamed louder in response. She was the number 1 most favourite with her popularity, but not just amongst the vocaloid fans, also amongst the anime culture around the world.

Len came along, winking at the crowd. He was also the favourite and people all loved him for his good looks and sex appeal, that youthful charm that won everyone's hearts. Him and Miku were the popular ones, always in front of the stage that it was impossible not to expect they wouldn't be performing at a concert. The two glanced at each other with grins before parting ways, and an angelic girl with golden hair spun her way to the middle like a ballerina, everyone charmed by her bubbliness. Rin smiled prettily like a flower, undeniably adorable before skipping away.

Next like as if it had changed from spring to winter, Kaito came along dancing so mysteriously like a breeze as his midnight blue hair fluttered and smile handsomely as well. Everyone squealed for his cool masculine looks and deep voice that made their heart flutter so much like a school girl, you just couldn't help but feel so shy in his attention. Then when the chilly wind had passed so suddenly, the concert suddenly seemed to dazzle suede like a diamond when two powerful ladies strutted to the middle together, merely gazing at everyon. Meiko and Luka waved elegantly and blew kisses, so beautiful enough to make your mouths drop wide open and unable to tear your eyes away, they were just that drop dead gorgeous.

But even so the four weren't as favourited by everyone, often being in Miku's and Len's shadows. Most specifically Rin was behind her senior Miku and Kaito was behind his younger junior member, but they were still as important since the vocaloid wouldnt be the same without them and they were exceptionally just as talented as the two. Rin and Kaito didn't mind though because they just loved to sing and dance, and for the small amount of fans they have who were special to them. Like this they were just as happy anyway without the big amount of fame, they were just as polite and optimistic as that.

They had sung their final song all together, now waving and yelling out their gratitude to their friends to majestically finish off the concert and cheerfully bowed before they lingered on stage for a bit before they left the stage, and the lights all shut down which left the crowd to scream their names with their glow sticks.

"Wow, tonight was wild!" Len said, stretching his arms.

Everyone was resting in the backstage living room. "Yes it was." Meiko said, sipping her tea as she tucked a bit of her hazel hair behind her ear. "I think this was the most guests we've had come to our concert." Luka agreed along, brushing her hair neatly. "I think it was, which means that we've done so well tonight--well everyone has done so well today so we should celebrate." She winced when she tugged on a little hidden knot in her hair. "A party! I'm totally up for that, I definitely need some nice cold beers right now!" Meiko perked up at her suggestion.

"I'm so tired! I can't wait to get our master to grab the food!" Miku carelessly slumped on the couch and threw her head back dramatically, thinking of the food immediately after performing. "Theres so many things I have in my head that I just wanna eat and stay up all night after fasting, practicing and exercising to prepare for this day. Someone..give me fooood...." Len grinned. "Me too, I could eat a whole horse today." It made sense that the two were the most hungry as they were the most important ones in the vocaloid.