Part 4

"Woohoo! Guys, check this out!!" Miki yelled, skating about. 

Everyone cheered as Miki skated around. Rin sat on the side with Len, with silence between them. Len handed her a hot cocoa to which Rin quietly thanked him and sipped away. It was an awkward silence but Rin was still happy that Len was reaching out to her and he was showing that he didn't have any hold offense on their last encounter.

Len watched her secretly, admiring every features of her looks. Her tied into a neat bun held with a pink ribbon barrette, her cheeks ever so rosy, and her somewhat sad crystal light blue eyes. He felt a heavy guilt sink to the bottom of his heart. He had hurt her feelings. She probably thought that he was going to be supportive. Just earlier, Len told Kaito that everyone needed help taking their snow equipment out of their car, so being the good nature older brother he was, he went and helped, so Len got the chance to be alone with Rin.

He was a bit surprised that Rin hardly looked cold at all. Like as if she often been on the cold. He was disappointed where he could have the chance to wrap his arm around her for warmth but he couldn't because he didn't want to shock her. Miku skated afar from Rin, eyeing at her sharply. Before they came to the snow wonderland park, Miku had been watching in the distance, watching Kaito hardworkingly unpack the things out of the car as Rin wiped his sweat for him.

She grinded her teeth against the metal bar fence, getting annoyed as they shared a moment. All she could think was that she was the one supposed to be the one Rin's spot!! And why do they looks so lovely and fit together?!

Miku huffed, skating, wondering why Rin was just sitting there meanwhile everyone where cheering at Miku skating around around the rink. Smiling in pride, she thought that Rin couldn't be any good at skating than her and decided to show what she had.

Kaito finally came back, sitting beside Rin, to which she quickly leaned into his arms for comfort. Miku became mad again and watched as Kaito talked to her gently, until she skated into someone with a big THUNK!!!!

And she flew back, landing back first and skidding across the ice while people tried to dodged her, some skates hitting her face and stepping on her pigtails. Miku slowed down with her legs flying upwards which hit the ground last.

Kaito was busy looking at Rin who sat and watched everyone calmly, until she gasped with wide eyes and sat up straight, putting her hand to her mouth. Everyone gathered around Miku, to see what happened.

Miku groaned, as she opened her eyes, seeing everything in a layered pattern until her eyes focused to see Gakupo and Luka's worried faces.

"Ughhhh what happened?" Miku groaned, sitting up.   

"Oh, Miku-chan, you're finally awake! Thank goodness you're alright." Luka said.

"So sorry, Miku-chan. We kind of ran into each other and I sent you flying off." Gakupo said, wincing.

Miku remembered what happened and cringed. "But that's alright, we're all going to be careful next time, right? I get that we all have those moments where we like  to feel cool and stuff on ice, but still, we have to keep our eyes out. Luckily Rin and Kaito were good skaters and managed to get you here." Luka said. Miku's face flamed red in embarrassment as Gakupo and Luka chattered on whatever and could only think if Kaito saw the whole thing too.

After a rest, Miku limped back to skating rink, walked around the corner, eyeing anyone who would approach and ask of she's okay, until she saw Rin out on the rink, skating like a professional, all with grace and elegance to the music that playing on the speakers. She stood still, mesmerized by her calm and fluent movements, all attention on her.