Part 6

Months passed as Rin's belly began to grow bigger and bigger. But so did her breast. Kaito wasn't complaining though of course and loved to fondle and kiss them, much to Rin's embarrassment.

Everything was going well. Kaito helped her bath, sleep, massage her sores, learn hard how to take care of a baby, make sure that she was happy. When the baby started kicking, Kaito was unfortunately at the moment at work but he was so happy to feel it for the first time back home. He made sure not to talk about his wife and child to his friends at work so often and thought about them all day, dreaming here and there.

A month later, the whole house hold is festive and celebrating. Luka and Meiko gush and squeal, eyes sparkling. "Oh how so adorable!!"   "He's so cute!!"

A beautiful baby with blue hair lay asleep in Rin's arms. Rin smiled, caressing a finger against her child's cheeks. She had just arrived back home from the hospital and was still resting. Kaito and some helpers carried the things back.

Grunting, they sat on the couch beside the door. "Thank you, you guys. You two should rest." Rin said as Kaito watched in happiness at her holding their healthy child.

It was around at night, when the water broke and Kaito in full panic mode drove her to the hospital with all the things needed already in his car. As Rin was taken away, he unpacked the things and ran back to the room where she was.

Even though he was in panic and trying ti remember every single thing that he learnt in prga5ncany classes, he stopped and fell into memorization, at the way that Rin sang so beautifully to the music playing despite the contractions happening.

Her voice clear and soft, to her favourite music made her like a powerful goddess.

When the baby was coming, it pained him to see her suffer, but then all the tough journey comes to finally it's happy award as the baby comes out and doctors let him cut the cord. Holding his child, his tears couldn't stop spilling even after the labour. Rin could only tiredly smile and laugh in her pink robe that Kaito helped her change into.

He couldn't stop staring at her and his child. He promised himself that he would do his best to make the both of them happy. The child also turned out to be a boy. "He has your hair." Rin giggled amused as she lightly moved the child's blue hair. "He's a little you!"

It was not easy for Kaito for a start—he had to change the child's diapers, he had to make him calm down while Rin rested as much as she could, and he still felt so guilty as he watched Rin only eat simple hospital food and lay all day from the sores—but despite all that, he was incredibly relieved that she was okay and for the two couple see their baby, it made everything worth it.

Miku watched by the doorway sadly, thinking how beautiful the child looked. And how happy Kaito was, to the point he couldn't stop holding them. Even Rin looked so beautiful as a mother like a queen with her new child. Tears spilled from her eyes as she tucked herself away to the door frame.

Just before Rin-chan's waterbroke, she and Kaito were alone in the kitchen doing the chores. She tried to talk to him, to which he replied shortly and in a tired tone. Then things escalated when Miku said that Rin wasn't ready as a mother at the moment because they had just dated and that she should abortion it as it arrives, to which Kaito angrily said that he shouldn't ever talk to her anymore and that he shouldn't have ever believed that she was still a good person, telling at her to stay away from him, Rin and their child from now on.

"I care about the one who is carrying my child and suffering because of it." And "What, are you jealous? Jealous of what?? You never even said what your problem was!" He said along the lines.