Part 7

When the family got to the hotel which was a traditional and a four story building, Rin neatly arranged the futons with the help of the hotel ladies as Kaito unpacked their suitcases and brought them into the hotel. When that was done, Rin and Kaito opened the sliding doors (with Kain attempting to help) and they had a rest. Rin ran her fingers through his head and his face as Kaito rested on her lap, napping. "Mommy, can you open this orange?" Kain asked, carrying a mandarin to her.

Rin opened the mandarin and handed it back to him, and watched him wander off. She sighed, looking at the beautiful view of Japan, smiling. Kaito made a sound, and reached for her hand, holding it before going back to sleep. It was afternoon until Kaito had his full energy again and they all walked through the village in their way to the bathhouse.

Rin looked around, amazed at the beautiful sight, the old shops, and made a note to get mochis and their famous coffees afterwards. "Here we are," Kaito said, as they reached the bathhouse. "Wow, it's so biiiig!" Kain said. "Yes, it is! Let's go inside!" Kaito laughed. After checking in with the reception, changing into towels, washed, and went to the hot baths.

"Whoa, it's so cloudy!" Kain said.

"Be careful, sweety. You'll slip if you don't." Rin mildly warned him. "Let's go in this one, honey." Kaito said, leading her to the right one. He helped her go in and she sighed, sitting on his lap. "I haven't had a hot bath in so long." Rin said.

Kain jumped into the pool to which Rin squealed. "Yay, this is fun!!" He giggled. "Though it's really hot."

"Haha, it's supposed to be like that, Kain." Kaito laughed.

"No splashing, Kain. This is a bath where you are supposed to relax not play." Rin said sternly.

Kain got the message and quickly calmed down.

"Good." She said before relaxing again.

"Would you like to have a holiday from child care?" Kaito chuckled.

"No, I would end up missing him." Rin said, picking up a floating red maple leaf. "The autumn leaf are just so pretty."

"It certainly is." He said. "It looks more prettier when it's on you though." "Stop~" Rin flushed.

After the baths, Rin bought the cold milks and they drank it on at the bathhouse cafeteria area. "The milk is suddenly so yummy." Kain said, looking at his bottle.

"That's because drinking them fresh cold after having a steaming bath makes them so good. Rin-chan you can have some of my coffee flavoured milk." Rin who was giving most of hers to Kain, which was a habit of hers as a mother, shook her head.

"No, I'm fine, really." She said. "Come on, Rin-chan. I want you to have the best parts in our holiday today." He said.

Rin realized he put all the effort to bring them here and smiled endearing at him, taking it. "Okay, thank you onii-chan." She said, kissing his lips and he smiled.

Kain, catching them kiss again, yelled and attempted to them apart, that made them both laugh as always.

It was late and the sun was gone. The lights were so dazzling through the streets. They had dinner at a restaurant which had a canal lake and boats at the side. Rin bought a box of mochis and sweets and cute keychains for everyone back at home and made sure take lots of pictures with her brand new camera (which she did throughout the whole day) and they had special desserts before they went back home.

Kaito hurriedly took Kain to the playroom and got one of the service ladies to look after him, before going back and locking the door. "Aah, finally, some peace to ourselves." He grinned and took off his robe. Rin was already naked on the futon bed, covering her top with the sheets. He sat beside her holding her to him, kissing her neck, nipping it as she moaned.