Part 2

"Waaaah! It's the water!!" Miku yelled as she ran to the water and jumped in with a splash.

Rin held her flower hat to her head as the pink ribbon at the end flowed in the wind along with her swim suit, watching everyone splash in the water. "The air is refreshing after coming out of the house after awhile." Kaito said.

"It is, I could just....fly freely like those little singing birds in the clear blue sky." Rin sighed.

"Hup!" Kaito lifted the cooler box out of the car truck as Rin, Meiko and Luka took out the picnic baskets and trays of food onto the big perched beach umbrella that the boys set up.

Underneath the sun, Rin laid on the beach chairs, massaging on shimmering body oil all over her body and sunbathed, every muscle of her body relaxing.

Beside her Meiko applied on layer of lipgloss and handed it to Luka before resting her head back with a smile. Her gold brimmed glasses shined in the sunlight. "Oh yeah, that hits the spot." She moaned.

"It's so nice and sunny, perfect for a day to sunbath." Luka said.

"We could take lots of photos." Meiko said.

It's afternoon and Miku grinned as she splashed Haku in the face before running off with a screech, only to be tackled down by a cackling Neru, wrestling in a match.

Suddenly a foot comes out of nowhere through the splashes of water on her face and her head gets pushed back, that she immediately pushes Neru off her. "Ow, hey!!" Miku yelled.

"Aah, sorry Miku!!!!" Miki said. "Piko was tickling me! Blame him!"

The pigtailed girl was embarrassed but never dared to show it even when Neru laughed. Her tummy rumbled, and she groaned. "All this playing in the sun makes me hungry."

"They're ready getting lunch set up." Piko said.

"What?!" The offended pigtailed girl exclaimed, sloshing her legs against the water to the sand. "Wow, nobody said anything about lunch was ready."

Len was watching Gakupo getting ready to strike down the watermelon on the sand, getting bored at how long the samurai had to take just to concentrate and his eyes wondered off to Rin, Meiko and Luka who were setting up the picnic mat, putting up the flower vase decoration, neatly arranging the food and fancy plates and utensils appealingly like instagram worthy and pouring pink lemonade into wine glasses, cheering together while giggling and chatting.

He gave a sound of 'hm' with a tiny smile before looking back in front of him.

"Onii-chan are you going to grill anything?" Miku asked, going up to Kaito who was taking a sip of his beer.

"Eh? No? Did you want a grill lunch?" He asked.

"Yeah. But I guess the tacos make up for it." Miku said, walking off.

Piling her plate and holding a cup of juice, and sat with Gumi with no one to sit with, eating more and talking less. It was a rare thing to get out of the house and to eat treats she couldn't always eat so she wanted to savor every bit of it. Well, she admit to eating lots anyway but to eat somewhere else and have fun was a treat.

"I'm full, I can't wait to go back into the water cause I just finished fixing the water guns!" Gumi said.

"Really?! Coooool!!!! Were going to have so much fun! Wanna be in the same team or have a match with me?" Miku asked.