Part 2

Today the delivery arrived from the vocaloid favourite bakery. Miku indulged herself in her simple cake sprinkled with chopped leeks that she put on herself, squealing at every taste. Meiko enjoyed herself with her wine seared apple tart same with Luka with her tuna cupcakes. Len had his banana cake and ate it with big bites as he played on his guitar at the couch.

Outside the house, sitting at a glass table sat Kaito and Rin. Kaito was enjoying his icecream cake as he sat across Rin at the table outside who had her orange flower cake. Taking a bite of the cake, Rin smiled happily, her cheeks tinted in a rosy colour. Holding her cheek in the other, she savoured the flavour of the caramelized orange flower sugar mixed with the non sweet cream. She was happy for the one time treat.

Kaito watched as she ate, chuckling.  Sipping on her tea to wash the sweetness down, she watched the leafs fall down the tree. She sighed ever so happily, enjoying the scene of the garden and eating this treat and her favourite tea in the gentle chill breeze. "Hey, what's that, Rin-chan?" Miku asked at the door way pointing at her drink.

"Oh this? It's tea." Rin replied.

"I never drink tea, it's always milk for me with mine!" Miku said, bringing her cake to the outside table. "Can I sit here? I don't think I can stay inside in peace from Luka and Meiko-nee teasing me!"   

"Of course, it's a lovely weather outside right now." Rin said. "How is your ice cream cake, onii chan?"   

"Hm? Oh, it's good." He smiled.   

"But you're not eating so much like you always do." Rin pointed out.   

"Ah, about that...." Kaito said, not sure if he should say it was because he was too busy watching how happy she looked eating her cake.

Miku watched the two, already somewhat feeling a little left out and quickly butted in. "Hey, onii chan, can I taste what yours taste like?" She asked.   

"H-huh? Oh, um, sure!" Kaito said.

"I already had a taste, it's not like any ice cream you had before! It's more creamy and amazing! It even has real vanilla beans in it!" Rin said as Miku took a bite.

"Whoa, it's true!" She said mind blown. "How come ice creams like this aren't commonly around?!"

"Maybe this one was made specially and carefully handmade." Rin hummed.

Kaito sat gingerly as they chatted away, the peace completely gone and filled with what turned into girl talk that he couldn't figure out as a guy. But since they were so close, he didn't dare barge into their conversation and let them be.

"I finished my cake already." Miku whined a little in her tone, looking sadly down at her cake.   

"Oh well there's always next time." Rin said, thankful that her cake was small otherwise she would get bloated or a sore stomach from eating something heavy after a tiny clean diet.     

"Next time I'll order a bigger cake!" Miku cheered as Rin giggled.     

"But your cake was already big enough?...." Everyone in the house except the two girls thought.

Rin sighed in relaxation as she merged into her milk bath. The soft music played through the radio as she rolled around the rose petals on her fingers, staring at it in silence.

"Perhaps maybe I could ask Master for physio too." Rin thought, remembering her teacher recommendation and advice. She snacked away on dry fruit snacks slowly as she read a women's magazine. Cooking recipes, cosmetics, advertisements to donate clothes, and fashion advice filled her thoughts. The girl in the picture wearing a chanel clothes looked so dazzling, that she could think of wearing it too in a special occasion with her hair in a bun held with a black barrette. That would be wonderful!