Part 3

Kaito watched as Rin danced around rink with a gentle solemn expression, the contrast of her bright sunflower hair to the white background and her blue eyes made her look like a beautiful snow princess. A lonely ice queen. Rin did a spin and did a slightly wobbly landing, but still manage to strike that pose and glide around the rink. All these thoughts made Kaito sigh dreamily as he felt as if he could watch her dance forever and ever.

Meanwhile Rin had thought on her head. She's now Kaito's partner right? Does that also practically mean that she's......his wife too?? A wife.....sleeps on the same bed with him, kisses him and Carrie's his.....child??

Rin almost slipped at the thought and tried to make them go away, back to concentrating again. No, no, she were just girlfriends and boyfriends for now.....but a boyfriend, huh? She could now meet up with her friends and then have him pick her up at the end of the day, or she could say 'sorry, I'm taken' to flirty guys like in the movies or even travel together and take photos like she often saw pretty girls and really handsome guys in the internet!

And to think her boyfriend was Kaito who was much handsome than everyone and cooks, cleans, has a full job!

She hit the lottery ticket and is walking her way to the red carpet to her new life!

But then there would hardly be any intimate time with her doing ballet and ice skating and performing and practicing, wouldn't it?

She liked Kaito but also didn't want to stop on her dream.

Rin squeaked as she slipped again, but luckily fell into someone's arm. "Be careful, Rin. You could be really hurt." Her instructor said sternly. "I know that there's some thoughts distracting you. If you dont be careful, you won't be able to skate anymore."

Kaito from the bench stood up at the sight of Rin trying to stand up in her instructor's arms and walked over to her. Rin sighed quietly as she went over to the door way where Kaito held her. "Rin-chan, are you alright?" Kaito asked as he walked over. "Yes, I'm fine. I just have a lot of thought in my mind. If it's something bothering you, you can always tell me." Kaito said seriously.

Rin was thankful but kept her mouth closed, embarrassed, not wanting to tell him she had been thinking of something this....over-the-top.

"Training is over. You can have a rest and get whatever is on your mind to your boyfriend." The instructor casually said, scribbling something down on paper, making Rin blush. Even thought it had been two days of being Kaito's partner, she couldn't get used to it, blushing constantly here and there even when just thinking about it.

Kaito waited patiently as she got changed and drove back home. Rin was glad that she didn't have to walk back all the way home now that there was Kaito and his car. She shyly glanced a him with pink colour flush across her cheeks, staring at his strong sharp jawline and his broad body. Kaito caught her and chuckled. "What is it on my face that's making you stare at me like that?" He asked. "Erm, nothing....I'd rather not tell." Rin said, in a slightly whispery voice. "Oh really? Alright, keep your secrets then." Kaito smiled.

Frodo: Oi

Rin sat down at her bed, sighing in relaxation and stared at herself in the mirror wall. She took down her neat bun and combed down her hair normally. "Rin, there's a surprise for you." Kaito said from the door. "A surprise?" Rin echoed, standing up with his hand for help. They both walked downstairs into another hallway that was never used, through one of the door and Rin gasped. "A ballet studio? A real one?" She asked.

"Yes, master said that you gave him the idea of this ballet studio so it was made for you." Kaito smiled. "Your ballet training is now over, but you can still dance here as much as you want." "Oh, its wonderful!" She gushed, twirling around. "Yes it is. But you can do that later after you've taken a break. How about I make you a cheat lunch?" Kaito asked, steering her to the living room.