Part 5

Kaito dropped Rin off at the hospital. Yesterday they finally came back home from their holiday. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Kaito asked, with a little concern in his face.

"No, I can do it on my own." Rin said and kissed his cheek before getting out the car and closing the door.

She walked to the hospital doors and sat at the waiting room, holding onto her purse. Sighing of relief that Kaito wasn't prying, she nervously fumbled over the latch of her purse. If she didn't have a child, that was fine too. But considering what happened during the holidays, it sure she one coming. "Kagamine Rin, is she here?" The nurse called.

"I'm here." Rin answered and stood up.

Rin walked into the doctors office. "So, miss kagamine. What brings you here." The doctor asked, even though he already knew why as it said on the papers. Rin sighed. "I came here to....check up on my child." She said.

"Oh, congratulations, Rin!!" Her ballet teacher gushed. Rin flushed as the girls clapped and cheered. "Is it a boy or girl?" "what's they're name?" "When are they due?" The girls asked multiples of questions.

"Ladies, ladies!!" The teacher yelled. "She has just done her check up so please, calm down, she hasn't figured out and decided yet! Rin, you obviously cannot be doing any ballet for a long time. In the meanwhile, have a big rest and we'll hopefully see you again."

Rin nodded. "Thank you, miss."

"Oh thank goodness, I can get rid of my baby's old clothes now!" One of the girls said. "Ooh, I'll bring in mine too!!" Another said. "Okay so then we'll spend just this practice getting Rin everything she needs!"

The teacher clapped and the girls cheered.

"Wait, I haven't told my partner yet, so would it be alright if you could just mail them to me?" Rin asked.

"Or so you're doing a surprise, I see!" The teacher said as Rin blushed red. She wasn't doing a surprise really, but she hoped Kaito would be happy.

After practice, Kaito came and carried her bag that was completely full. "I remember that it was light this morning. How come it's so heavy now?" He asked.

"I-it's just these new equipment the teacher handed out. It's something very secretive so, dont open it...." Rin said nervously, fiddling.

"Again, with the secrets. I hope I get to know one day." Kaito said in a cheeky tone to which Rin felt glad and giggled. Luckily, Kaito was kind enough to not to pry at anyone's secrets and just went along with it.

Len was watching secretly as always, as Kaito carried her heavy things to her room before going out somewhere and Rin immediately sat down at the table to eat her McDonald's that she bought on the way home. He kept spying until she finished and went to her room, locking herself in for a brief while before coming out in different clothes and with her handbag, going out again.

Miku who watched suspiciously as Rin instructed Kaito to just leave the suddenly full bag in her room but not peek inside it, but now she had her eyes stuck on Kaito.

He then gave Rin a goodbye kiss before driving off somewhere, to which she followed him.

Meanwhile Rin walked to the mall, glad that Kaito had left somewhere to work so that she could go shopping again for her child's clothes and herself some new clothes secretly, along with some toys and baby equipments. Maybe even a sewing kit for her to make something herself.

Len stalked her, wanting to where she was going to and kept following her until she went through the centre mall, through escalators, and to a baby section. Len froze, immediately realizing what was going on, and power walked towards her where she was looking through clothings. "Rin!!" Rin spun around in shock as she saw Len and panicked. "L-Len?"