Part 7.

Erika's POV,
I cannot open my eyes.......I can't...... see what I have done....in order to get his trust.....I gather courage and open my eyes........I can feel my hands shaking which never happened to me before....
Jimin:"Hump."
I look and at Jimin.......and see him holding his laughter.... what!...Then I see that Jungkook is standing there all fine....
Erika:"Wait,what's this?"
Jimin:"You really are an idiot..... you seriously thought I would kill Jungkook ......after all he is my loyal friend."
Erika:"But,why would you do that?"
Jimin:"I was just testing that if the time comes you can kill whoever I want you to kill."
Namjoon:"By the way didn't you feel that the gun was artificial."
Jin:"Hahahahaha.... That look on your.......face .........hahah...."

Right now I am feeling so embarrassed..!!!!!!!!
Jungkook walked up to me.....
Erika:"Jungkook.... I-"
Jungkook:"It was so cool.!!!!!!!You are so cool!!!!!Earlier I thought that hyungs were the only ones who were cool but ......I think you are toooooo......."
Erika:"Um...thanks I guess......"
Suddenly Jungkook huged me...
Jungkook:"You are now my elder sister .......and you are fearless."
V:"Hey.......that's unfair"
Before I get what V said He huged me from the other side......Although it was super embarrassing but it was a warm hug.....and it was a good feeling......no...no....no.....what am I thinking.......
Suga*sighs*:"what a bunch of kids!"
Erika:"Um.....guys........."
Suddenly, Jhope and Jin pulled both away from me......
V and Jungkook:"S....sorry Erika."
They feel embarrassed now....
Erika:"It's okay..."

In evening,

Namjoon:"We will be having dinner with Mr and Mrs Smith and their daughter.."
Jin:"What? They are already back from US?"
Namjoon nods.....
Erika:''Who are they?"
Jhope:"Smiths are in partnership with us......they supply us some goods.......and Jimin and V know Smiths daughter,Doris .......They were like you can say neighbors....."
Great...This is my chance to know what kind of supply he does and I can report this to the boss.....
Jin:"You are coming too you know.Right?
Erika:''ok!"

After an hour ,
We arrive at an expensive hotel..........And we walk inside the hotel.....We enter a restaurant.... and ......
???:"Chim Chim and Tae tae is here...."
A girl run towards us and hug Jimin tightly which I can say .......Jimin does not like it ......
???:''Huh?Who are you ????"
Erika:"Hum? you mean me?"
???:"Ofcourse who else ?"
Erika':"I am sorry ......I can't tell you my identify.... as I don't know you....."
???:"Hum.....what an attitude you have! Very well then Let me introduce myself.....I am daughter of the Smiths ........Doris!"
She sure is a spoiled daughter.....
Erika:"Oh....I am Erika....I wo-"
Doris cut me....
Jimin:"Chim Chim this is not fair you have already got yourself a girlfriend???That's unfair...... I liked you too u know?"
Erika:"What?????I think you got the wrong idea Ms Doris...I onlu work for Jimin..nothing else...."
Doris:"Oh really??????look.....you just called him by his name.....!!!!you sure are close aren't you????"
I can see She wants to kill me very badly..
Mr.Smith:"I am sorry I spoiled her....."
Erika:"It's alright sir."
We had dinner......and we leaved the hotel . During the whole evening.....I didn't get to collect much information as that Doris staring at me and separating me from the guys.........Ahh!!!!!!!!
V:"You look quite annoyed..I think Doris bothered you a lot."
Erika:"No not it all.By the way Why did she called you by names....."
V:"You mean Chim Chim and tae tae....Welll you can say, she just started calling us ....."
Erika:"Oh."
We reached mansion and I walked to my room and texted Ogami about the information..... I kept my phone on the table and climbed on the bed and relaxed my body and closed my eyes...