Part 10.

Erika's POV,
I was washing my face....trying to forget what happened today but....for some reason I just cannot....I wipe my face with towel and sit on a sofa that was beside the bed....I closed my eyes to relax when.....maid knocked on the door telling to that the dinner was ready.....I made an excuse and told her that I was not feeling well ..........
After 10 mins.....without even knocking someone entered my room.......I looked up to see Jimin standing there....
Erika:"What's the matter?Do you need something?"
Jimin:"It's my house I can go anywhere...... Get changed we are going out."
Erika:"Again?"
Jimin:"Why?Got a problem?"
Erika:"No!"
Jimin left the room and got changed and saw Jimin waiting for me downstairs..... I followed him out and I saw there was no car or no man....
Erika:"Um.....Where are the other guys?"
Jimin:"IT'S my choice whether anyone come or not."
With that he started walking .......Wait are we going on foot.....I got worried and asked....
Erika:"What if someone try to kill you because we are all alone...?"
Jimin stopped and looked at me .....
Jimin:"Why?Are you worried about me?"
Shit!Why did I ask!!!!!
He resumed walking. We kept walking around 15 to 20 mins......We finally stopped in front of a........
Erika:"BAR?"
Wait why did this guy come to a bar???????......We went inside and a man greeted Jimin and took us to a table.....Jimin ordered some drinks.....Which I never in my life have heard!!!!!In Meantime......I got a text..from boss......
'Our agent saw you and Jimin alone...Get him drank and find some evidence'
Get him drunk?But,can he get drunk.......He has taken around 3 bottles but they are not affecting him.....
Jimin:"What don't you take?"
Erika:"Um...no thanks! I am not good with drinks"
Jimin continuous drinking after 30 mins.......He has taken 13 bottles... And he was feeling dizzy.....He was going to fall when I caught him.....
Erika:"Hey,That's enough.... you are already drunk"
Jimin:"Am I?That's nonsense."
He was going for another bottle....but I grabed him hand.......He struggled to move my hands ........and at last he gave up......I thought he passed out.....when.........Jimin talked in a low and sad tone.........
Jimin:"Today you thought I was really cruel that I killed him even he was begging me.....He was my assistant when I joined the gang ....he would always ask me to lend him money for his family.....I always used to give him ....but few days ago I found out he had no family......that money I gave him .......he would give to our enimes he shared our information with them.........I was sooo....angry that he betrayed..... I couldn't control myself.......I end up doing that...."
Erika:"Jimin.............."
I felt said about what Jimin said....I carried him out of the bar...he was quite heavy for me so....I stopped a taxi and I told the driver where to drop us.........Jimin was still unconscious....... And now he was being clumsy.....acting like a baby......At first I thought he was cute......but now he was getting on my nerves ..........
Erika:"Can you be quiet?"I shouted at Jimin......
Jimin:"Erika...you..."
Suddenly Jimin came really close to me ........I was going to push him.....but before I could do something...... he grabed my hand ..........and pressed his lips on mine.....wait...............what's going on .........JIMIN JUST KISSED ME????????I pushed him ...............my head was spinning like crazy......
Jimin:"zzzzzzzzzz......."
He's asleep..?????!!!!!He was unconscious.... I bet if he was in his senses he won't ever do it......We reached home.....and I opened the door to see there were no maids .......probably gone......
I took Jimin to his room.....when I opened the door........
Woah!!!!!!!it was he masterbedroom bigger than mine......I led him on the bed......This is my chance no one is in the house .....I tried to open the drawers but seems like they were locked....What now I thought then a portrait on the wall caught my eye......

What now I thought then a portrait on the wall caught my eye

It was the portrait of the guys......My eyes couldn't believe that Namjoon, Suga and even Jimin was smiling?
Erika:"They are really a family."