Part 15.

Erika's POV,
We were back to the mansion..... and I straight away went to my room to clean myself as I was all covered with blood....while bathing.....I was thinking....Did I do right to betray my agency?Ogami is going to hate me after what I did!I took an oath that I will never betray them.What now??I was thinking when I came out of the bathroom and.......
Erika:"AAAA!!!!!!!"I got suprised to see someone in my room and it was non other then Jimin.......
Jimin:"You look clean after taking bath"
Erika:"Why are you here?"
Jimin:"Nothing.......just wanted to discuss somethings with you....come sit..."
I sit beside him......
Jimin:"So,tell me about your past....I didn't get any of your personal information..... I want to know avout the REAL you"
Why did he ask that?!!!!.......
Erika:"Um.....well that's quiet surprising that you .....ask me directly...."
Jimin:"Why?Can't I"
He looked into me.......Shot...!!!!!Those eyes!!!!I can't run away from them......
Erika:"Oh well....If you are so intrusted than I will tell you.....but...."
Jimin:"But?"
Erika:"I don't know it all...I only know few things....."
Jimin:"I don't mind....Just tell me what you know."
Erika:''Okay so..........The thing is that when I was only 2 my mother passed away because of a serious disease.....So.....I had only my father.....He tried to spend time with me...but he couldn't...... because..... he also worked for the agency..."
Jimin:"Wait.....does that mean your father was an agent too?"
I nod........
Erika:"He sure was...I wanted to be strong just like him.....but.....after few years ......I overheard my father talking on phone.......he was talking about the importing of drugs and human trafficking.... I was quite shocked .......I sometimes told him to stop doing the stuff.....but in return either he used to beat me or scold me............And 1 day.........."
I paused for few seconds.......
Erika:"I was 11 by then I got news that ...............my father was killed on a mission..........at that time I felt bad , cried.......at that time I was taken by the agency.......trained there ..........grown up there..............."
Jimin was silent ........I looked down......suddenly..... I felt something on my head.....Jimin was trying to comfort me?I was staring at him............He removed his hand and he moved closed to me.....oh oh........toooooooo close.......I tried to push away......
Jimin:"Why?Feeling awkward?I don't think this situation is new to you......"
Erika:"Huh?"
Jimin move closed to my ear I could feel his breathe............and he said something that made my face turned into tomato red.....
Jimin:"Do you remember?"
He moved away................and I remembered the time we kissed... He was leaving the room before closing the door......he gave me a smirk.........I blushed ................I shouted so loud that even the outsiders can hear it...........
Erika:"J........JIMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"