Part 19.

Erika's POV,
I opened my eyes.......and saw that I was in Jimin's master bedroom.....I tried to get up ......when
Taehyung:"What are you doing?"
Jin:"Don't do it you will hurt yourself"
Erika:"Hmm."
Taehyung:"So-"
Jin:"Don't talk idiot... let her rest...."
Jin pulled Taehyung out of the room....I giggled.......
Jimin:"You ok?"
I got scared..... then I looked that Jimin was sitting on sofa....
Erika:"What are you doing there?Have rest....you are needs rest..."
Jimin:"Hmp!"
Jimin gave me a smirk and.....He climbed on the bed and moved closed to me......Oh oh!
Jimin:"What's wrong?You wanted it!"
Erika:"I......I.......I....didn't mean this......."
I moved a bit far when I was gonna fall....I closed my eyes.....and...felt something soft not hard....when I opened my eyes I saw....Jimin holding me in his arms......what an awkward situation......!!!!!!!He pulled me up and placed me on the pillow....
Jimin:"Don't worry I am not gonna do anything to you...so just relax....."
After saying that he leaves the room.............Aaaa!!!!my heart is beating fast!!!!!!
After sometime,
I leave the room and walk downstairs...... Jungkook saw me and ran towards me.....
Jungkook:"How are you feeling now?"
Erika:"I am good."
Suga:"Glad to hear"
Everyone gathers and we have our meal ..........It felt good.....after....so long I have eaten something.... it feels good........
When,......Namjoon oppa whisper something in Jimin's ears.....which make Jimin shock.....he looks at me......and then looks away.....I was feeling that something.... was wrong but....ai don't wanted to ask now.....because everyone was having fun......
When I was returing to my room I saw Namjoon oppa going to his room......I stopped him.....and ......
Erika:"During our meal you said something to Jimin....Is everything ok?"
Namjoon:"..........."
Erika:"What's wrong why don't you say something?"
Now,I was more worried......
Namjoon:"Erika..........Uh.......How can I say this......but.......I was doing some work.....when......I had to get info about your father.....and when I was doing that......I found out....that......that....um...Jimin was not the one who killed your father.....it was the person who kidnapped you and Jimin in short....Your agency boss....."
Erika:"What?!!!"
Ho...how come?????!!?