Part 9.

Next morning,
Erika's POV,
I see all the guys leaving the mansion V and Jungkook waved me goodbye and so did it......I saw them leaving......
Jimin:"Oh well they are gone.....Let's go."
Erika:"Hum? Go? where?"
Jimin:"You ask too many questions. Just follow me....anyway what would you do sitting in home accompany me."
Erika:"Yes."
I get in the car and the car started........After 30 mins......we reached to a place which looked like an old building..... and I cannot see people around.I followed Jimin inside the building although it was dark the sunlight can enter the buliding and I can see few man in black and a man around my age......was tied to a chair ........and it was a disgusting site to see.....The man was beaten very badly .......There was another chair in front of the man in which Jimin sitted . I walked up to him and was standing on his side.......
Man:"Mas.....master Jimin save me please or else they will kill .....me......."
Jimin:"You know they are my man....they do what I tell them to do...You know how much I trusted you I even believed you and helpee you in whatever you asked me. Right?"
Man:"yes yes yes ......You are absolutely right master ......it's all my fault..-....give me  a .....last chance.....this time ........-"
Jimin:"Last chance? Hump don't make me laugh you know me very well......I help you and in return you get the things done I want you to do....You betrayed me didn't you????No one has the guts ....but you do ....you traitor......."
Man:"I........... I................ I ............"
I was just standing there was not able to speak a word ..........when......
Jimin:"What do you thing? What should I do with him?"
Erika:"Huh?"
What??????????Did he just ask for my opinion??????what should I say......what should I do??????I don't even know this man!!!!!!
Man:"Lady.......please save me or else he will kill me ......I will give you anything you want anything......"
Jimin looks at me..........I without thinking said....
Erika:"I don't know who this guy is.....And what he did to you....I am sorry....."
Jimin:"Hum...very well then....."
Jimin takes out his gun and within the friction of seconds he shots the man on the head........wa.....wait......what did he do ????......my eyes can't believe this ......he puts back his gun and stands up and walks up to me....he is standing close to me......and looking into my eyes.....and so am I ........with a serious tone he said...
"There is a rule in my gang ...if you tried to betray me without any second thought or chance I am going to kill you!Because there is no word in my dictionary.. like....mercy......forgiveness...."
Those words send shiver through my veins .....Jimin, then moves past me ........And I am just standing there like a stone seeing the bloody body of the man.......And only 1 thought came into my mind.........'Jimin how can you be so cruel?'