Part 12.

Erika's POV,
I went back to room thinking that Jimin was gone...how can this happen?......Lots of thoughts came to my mind when I got a call from Ogami......he told me to come to the agency ...........I cannot say anything else but...yes......I changed my clothes.......And saw everyone was stilled worried......oh god....if I leave now.....what are they gonna think......I have to make some excuse.....
Jhope:"You going somewhere.?"
Erika:"Ye....yea..I have to buy some stuff I will be back "
After saying that I leave the house and go the agency.........
Yuki:"Erika!!!!!!!!!!"
Erika:"Why what's wrong?why did you call??"
Ogami:"Uncle is calling you....."
Oh yea .....I forgot that Ogami's mother's brother is the boss of the agency.............
I go to the boss office....
Boss:"Oh!My shinning star is here...I am proud that you servived in that gang......although it was a bit sad you didn't pick my phone up."
Erika:"I am sorry for that.Boss."
Boss:"Oh ! it's fine .......anyway I have got a surprise for you come come follow me........"
Surprise?I followed the boss and he stopped in front of a door.....he opened it and.......We walked inside it was allll dark no light ........no window.....when I walked inside something liquid was there.....I touched it to find it was ......Blood........
Erika:"What is the meaning of this boss?"
Boss:"Oh!You will get to know.....just a second..... he switched on the light and I saw.........something which made my heart beat really fast........and my eyes widened.........It was Jimin ......beaten really very badly ........So badly that he was wounded and blood......
Erika:"What's the meaning of this?"
My heart ached........Boss took me out of the room and.....
Boss:"That's right......we caught him.......Do you know why?Because .....I hate him .......,hate him to death......When he regains consciousness I am gonna destroy all he that he created ......kill everyone he loves........"
There was an evil smile on his ...........
Erika:"But....why???I did not get anything that means he is innocent."
Boss:"Oh dear.......did I miss something..?.... well let me tell you the whole story.....Years back,Jimin's parents and I was in a good relationship.....but....you know for some reason they were opposing my gang so......I just killed alll including his parents.....but for some reason Jimin stayed alive......When he got to power he destroyed my gang and became No1.in South Korea.......Everyone trusted him .......and that's what I hated.....So I joined this agency....in order to break everything he builed.....And then you came ........"
Erika:"WAIT......you used me as a tool?"
Boss ignored what I said and went away.....I clenced my fist ........
I went inside the room.......
I touched Jimin's red checks .......
Erika:"I am sorry it's my fault.....that you end up here...."
I started to cry.........
Erika:''I MET THE RIGHT PERSON UNDER WRONG CIRCUMSTANCES."
I hugged him and cried hard ............
Author's POV,
After half an hour........Ogami come in front of the door where Jimin was kept .......He opened the door.....and.....
Ogami:"WHAT THE??!!!!!"
Jimin was gone .........Ogami calls Erika but.........The phone was kept on the empty chair.......And a note was also there......
'I did many things wrong.....but now I will make it right'
Boss:"What's wrong??Why did yo-.......Where the hell is Jimin???"
Jimin:"He is gone...."
Boss:"That bitch how dare she???? Find her!!!!!!!!!!!"
Meanwhile Yuki was standing on the door......and she softly said..
Yuki:"I am sorry."