Part 20.

Erika's POV,
I went back to the room the thought in my mind......I dialled boss's phone no.....after few rings he picked it up.....
Boss:"You finally dare-"
Erika:"I wanna meet you tomorrow... at XX place at afternoon"
Without letting him reply I ended the call.........

Author's POV,
Next day,

Erika's POV,
I get ready to meet the boss.....I move out of the house.....and saw Taehyung and Jungkook playing .......when Jhope approched me...
Jhope:"Hum?You look like you are going somewhere."
Erika:"Yea....But don't worry I will be back........soon"
I waved him goodbye.....and I went to the place where I told boss to meet......
When I reached I saw lots of cars and men were standing there..ah!!!why am I not suprised......
Boss:"Oh!I thought you will be bringing Jimin and other people with you...but It seems like you came all alone..."
Erika:"Yeah..."
Boss:"Don't tell me you want to return to the agency...Because I think it's too late for that we have given you-"
Erika:"Who told you that I am returing to that hell?"
Boss:"Hell!???So wanna say that Jimin's place is a paradise!???"
Erika:"I didn't say it's a paradise... but.....people like them make it a paradise.... whixh a murderer like you will never understand..."
Ogami:"Murderer??What is she say uncle??"
Boss:"Do you believe her??She is a traitor!!!Do you think say will tell truth..."
Ogami looked at me...with the eyes that he still trust me....I looked at him with confident eyes...and he looked away....
I took out my gun at boss's head....and all the guards point the gun at me...
Boss:''wh.....wha....what do you think you are doing??Or do you think after killing me you will be alive???"
Erika:"I think you forgot something.... let me remind you....I am an A class agent .....and if I want I can kill you and without any trace escape.''
Boss:''You!"
Erika:"So just answer what I want to know."
Boss.....looks at me with a fear in his eyes...
Erika:"So.....my first question is Why did you send me to this mission? Was it only to investigate...or to kill Jimin and his gang?"
Boss:"Of.....ofcourse to investigate him....that's what the client wanted.."
Erika:"Client?Or was it you who made up an excuse to kill him...what's wrong....You answer or I shoot you"
Boss:"Alright..... alright.... I was the one who sended you to kill him."
Ogami and Yuki:"WHAT????"
Erika:"hump."
Ogami:"But....but......you lied to us to???"
Erika:"to get a revenge on him....let me tell you he told me the whole story....he said that....He killed his parents....then Jimin destroyed his gang...then he joined the agemcy to kill him"
Yuki:"You used Erika....!!!!!!HOW DARE YOU!!!!!"
Oh oh....there you go Yuki is super mad.....
Erika:"Ok....Last question....... Who killed my father.???"
I knew it was him...but I wanted to hear fom his mouth...
I loaded the gun on purpose.......
Boss:"Don't.... don't I will....tell you....I killed him..."
When he said that my eyes were watery...
Boss:''But,it was his fault.......He was at the high position and he was a human trafficker too....which could benefit me a lot....I killed him because if I didn't right now he would have been the head of the agency.....And at that time Jimin was rising into power so....I made him as an excuse that he killed your father.....I drugged him....and he died before Jimin shot him......so yea....in the eyes of people Jimin killed your father..."
My hands was shaking really hard.....when....Boss kicked my leg and I fell on the floor....he took the gun away from my hand....I saw Yuki and Ogami were also on their knees.
Boss:"It seems like...you people know a lot about me....in order to keep my reputation...I am sorry but I have to kill all 3 of you..."
Boss smirked at me......