Part 8.

Erika's POV,
It has been almost a month ........But,for some reason I am not geting enough information on the gang......Right now I am simple sitting on the bed and watching tv....when someone knocks on my door.....
Maid:"Ms.Erika the dinner is ready..."
Erika:"Olay,I will there in 5 mins"
I get up from my bed switch off the tv and walk out of the bed room......
I sit on dinner dining chair geting ready to eat ........

Jimin:"I have something to talk to everyone."
Everyone pays attention to what is Jimin going to say.....
Jimin:"Suga hyung I want you to go to North Korea ....I will give you the deatils later on..."
Suga nods.
Jimin:"I want Jungkook,Jin hyung and Jhope hyung..to go to Japan as,some people there is stopping our people to trade...."
They nod too.
Jimin:"And Namjoon hyung and V please .......got to Busan so that no one can stop the goods from being transferred......"
V and Namjoon:"Okay"
Jhope:"Wait,If we all go...then you are going to be all alone..."
Jimin:"Come on hyung,I am not a baby anymore .....plus I have Erika now....Right?"
*cough**cough*
Wait.....what does he mean by he has me???
Jin:"Hey,Erika you okay?"
V and Jungkook:*worried*"Are you alll right?"
Erika:"yea....*cough*Yeah ......I am good!"
Jin offered me some water I drink it and felt better...............

Jimin's POV,
We had our dinner and I went back to my room......I was looking at my mobile......when...*knock*
V:"It's me."
Jimin:"Come in"
Taehyung enters..........
V:"Here,this is what you asked for."
Jimin:"It took you almost a month to find information about her...and that also only 2 pages??"
Taehyung didn't reply to me.....He was just standing there.......
I sigh......I started reading about the info that V has gathered .....it took me around 10 mins to read it........
Jimin:"You read it didn't you?"
Taehyung's eyes widen.......when he heard what I said......
V:"It.....it's my job to read it before before you do .......but.......I did not expected this!"
V leaves the room..........
Jimin:"Hum!Interesting........."