Chapter 3: Filter

3RD POV:

-VLIVE-

"Ah...ah...testing..." He chuckles to himself while laid back to his chair in his room. It's his first time appearing in one of the most popular apps that allow fans from around the world to interact with their favorite celebrities.

"Should I try a different filter?" He talks to himself reaching his hands to the screen of the phone to set a filter to his liking. As he's trying to find the most suitable, he purposely inches his face closer, in fact too close to the camera where his glossy lips are right in front filling the viewers' screen as well as Jimin's apparently. Jimin also watching Jungkook's live after struggling to get back to his sleep.

"Fuck you, Kookie!" Jimin cursed as he literally chokes on his saliva with the glory view of Jungkook's lips in HD. Thinking to himself how beautiful that lips will look like in real life. Unknowingly, he licked his lips imagining tasting those pair of luscious lips.

Jungkook went back to his initial pose after setting a bunny filter to his live. He smiles showing his bunny teeth to complete the view together with bunny ears melting everyone's heart, well most of them. His smiles dropped and his facial expression went dull instantly he read over few comments flowing in. Jimin is one of them. Jimin is using his own phone with fake account so that Jungkook and others won't know his real identity.

................................................................................................................

7Blackswan: Oppa! So cute!

MoonJinnie: Fluffy bunny~~~

Taegasm: Wow! *message contain inappropriate words*

Innerchild95: Take my soul please...

MyShadowEgo: My hearteu is oh my god!

Sugarcrush: Meh...just a good looking man. I'm not whipped. frfr!

0000: I LOVE MYSELF 🥰 AND PARK JIMIN 🥳

Well, he did a good job by deliberately introducing himself to his so called "painful love".

..................................................................................................................

After taking a few moments looking at all those few comments "tainting" his eyesight, he removes the filter back to its original form, his smiles plastered back to his face. No one knows whether it was sincere or not but that dashing smiles he displayed for sure make fans go wild crazy including Jimin.

"Look at me, Kookie 🥺." Jimin blurts out even though just a few minutes ago he was intending to do the opposite. He was squirming on his bed feeling ticklish in his heart as he continues watching Jungkook speaking and answering to fans' questions. He just admiring the beauty in front his eyes, more like on the screen like how usually international fan's cries in fake Gucci. He silently rethinks his decision on forgetting Jungkook, instead he wanted to prove to that beloved of his that he's more than meets the eye. He could sing, dance and compose songs. Maybe Jungkook hatred towards idols is him referring to idols who aren't capable on those things, not all idols, he thought to himself. He builds his own hope without J-Hope beside him and immediately all those sour feelings he had the whole day vanished. All thanks to a visual complexion the rookie showed melting Jimin's heart like his love towards ice cream.

Around 20 minutes, the live soon reaching towards its end when Jungkook mention that it was already late as he was yawning blinking his gleaming eyes getting sleepy. He waves for the last time before end his live. Surprisingly, Jimin soon fell asleep with his usual smile daubed on his calm face.

-NEXT DAY-

JUNGKOOK POV:

I just roused up from my beauty sleep as I was disturbed by continuous knock on the door followed by annoying familiar voice banging my eardrums. Slowly reaching for my phone on the bedside to check on the time with half lidded eyes, it was 6AM in the fucking morning with 7 missed calls from Hoseok hyung. I cursed to myself as I gets up from the bed and drag my soul to open the door.

"What is it hyung? I asked as he pushes through me and get in. He sat on the couch drumming his feet with his hands busy typing something on his phone. I rub my morning face to remove the drowsiness I'm currently going through as I slowly trails to him.

"Because of your stupid act yesterday, the company wants you to meet with someone." He said indifferently as his eyes and hands still glued to his phone.

"Who?" I asked back while yawning.

"I don't know. They won't tell me. Just get ready, we'll move out before 7AM since we need to suite you up before the meeting." Hoseok hyung said but still he didn't bother to look up at me. Maybe he's still mad about yesterday's press conference.

"Okay." I replied and went to my room to get ready for whatever it is.

-TIME SKIP-

Both me and Hoseok hyung follow cluelessly as we head towards the destination the company management had sent. As the driver says that we've arrived when he parked the car just in front the entrance of a building, I furrowed my brows as I observe the surrounding and a huge corporate-like building. As I was busy eyeing the place, I heard a gasp.

"Oh my Chanel! We're at Big Hit Entertainment. Are we meeting them?" Hoseok hyung said while fidgeting on his seat.

"Meeting who?" I asked for the second time that day as I was still clueless on who I'm going to meet.

"THEM! Fuck!" Hoseok hyung nearly balding as he's almost ripping his scalp off when he mutters it with his end-of-the-world expression.

"Woah, I'm the one who supposed to be acting like that right now. Not you. Chill man." I said as his behaviors getting irritating by the time.

"Oh my hearteu..." From the scalp, he moves his hands and place it on his chest when finally, he faces me as he blurts the next word.

"BTS."

................................................................................................................................................................

Idk what the heck I'm writing...