Chapter 5: Little Devil

JUNGKOOK POV:

I’m currently mentally cursing to myself as for this fucking awkward tension between me and these bunch of ~idols especially this little guy sitting in front of me that have been obviously eyefucking me ever since. I sighed and finally glare back at the said boy to make him stop imagining me topping him or whatever going through in his pervert head. Though, I admit his looks are contradictory to that. He quickly averts his gaze to his lap probably being shy after realizing being caught lusting over me. I know I’m irresistible.

While I was glaring at him, Hoseok hyung elbow me. I look at him with my usual annoyed expression feeling dying inside because of the suffocating atmosphere. I see Hoseok hyung wriggling his brows at me without muttering any words to explain his current action.

“What?” I said quietly not wanting unnecessary attention from undesirable audiences.

“Why you keep on staring on Jimin?” Is there something going on that I don’t know?” He whispers near my ears with his brows dancing hula right in front of my salad except that there’s no salad and those fucking brows I swear I’ll razor those tonight. 

“I don’t.” I avert my eyes from Hoseok hyung to look at others in front me when my gaze stops at one hella pale dude. I bet he’s been sleeping all the time. I don’t know their names except for the little lust devil, Jimin. Is he trying to kill me or something? I thought to myself because this time that pale guy eyekilling me. Or is he too? You know those bdsm shit imagine I’m being a bottom now? Ugh. That thoughts running wild in my mind making me feeling sick internally and swallowing bitter spit. I continue my journey in analyzing their features without bothering to even know their names and then met eyes with the person beside the little lust devil Jimin. That guy seems professional enough though I can see he’s obviously screaming in agony inside. His dimples help him to cover that. Crafty type. I said in my mind cracking a small smile on my handsome face in return.

“Hello. I’m Kim Namjoon.” That dimple man said with crafty smile. I bet he has destroyed many things before. How do I know? Because he just broke the damn pen in his hands just simply trying to fucking uncap the cover. He then gesturing his hand to all the members from the farthest end which are Taehyung, Yoongi, Seokjin, himself Namjoon, the little one Jimin and their manager. Once done with introduction, their manager clears his throat to start this meeting with whatever agenda it is.

“So, our president wants us to meet you and he just informed me that he couldn’t come to this meeting since he’s overseas.” Their manager spoke slightly bow his head as an apology. 

“It’s okay. So, what is this meeting all about?” Hoseok hyung said with a bit hype.

“Our president Hitman Bang just informed to me that your company and us had planned to do a joint venture. So, they have agreed to collaborate both artists which is you, Jeon Jungkook and Jimin.”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

JIMIN POV:

“… which is you, Jeon Jungkook and Jimin…” 

Mother Earth please swallow my existence if I had not heard it wrongly. Me and Jeon fucking hot some Jung badass Kook. What on hell happened here? Me? Angel me with Sex God Jungkookie? Bless my soul. 
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

JUNGKOOK POV:

“… which is you, Jeon Jungkook and Jimin…” 

Out of many, why this little kid got stuck with me? Anyway, this is going to be interesting. Maybe I can get a new toy here. Evil laugh coming through.

No words come out from my mouth except a wicked laugh like a wicked assassin strolling his prey. I can feel all eyes on me, watching me closely with their face scrunches figuring what’s going through in my head.

“Sorry. Need a moment.” I said wiping trivial tears pooling my eyes’ rim. After a while gaining back my cool self, my eyes immediately darted to none other than Park Jimin.

“Looking forward to work with you, Jimin ssi.” I said laid back to my seat with both my hands intertwined on my stomach, elbows on both sides the chair’s arms. Not to forget my roguish expression on my lustful face.

The statement also has made everyone in the meeting room stunned. As badly I want to savor those facials forever to my liking but at the same time, I want to end this gibberish talks as soon as possible.

“So, we’re going to collaborate in a new song I assume?” I asked to their manager for further explanation.

“Yes. We’re currently planning for BTS next comeback. So, both companies had planned for you to produce a song together with Jimin as one of the triple title tracks. Of course, we’re also going to film a music video for it as well.” The manager said with glad to know that I didn’t protest about it.

“Okay. Already had a beat playing in my head, but first, I want to know more about you, Jimin.” I asked with an obvious smirk decorating my lips as I land my eyes to the flustered munchkin with pink shade dusted on his cheeks.

“I… I’m… o..okay…” Gosh, he stutters so much. Where’s his confidence a while ago? But he’s kinda cute, flushed little bean with his head down, visible pouting pair of lips with hands playing beneath the table. 

“So, when can we start?” I asked back to their manager.

“Whenever you want but sooner is better.” He said.

“Then, see you tomorrow.” I said without hesitation that make all speechless. Rather surprisingly only three of us are going through the meeting while others are still awestruck.

“Good. Pleasure talking with you.” Their manager abruptly stands up and walks to the side of the table to shake hands with me as mutual agreement. Both our hands meet and firmly gripped.

“Pleasure is mine.” I said with dashing smile while plotting evil tortures back in my mind. A moment after, we retract our hands and I quickly walk past their manager heading straight towards Jimin. I lowered my head mouthing to his ear.

“See you tomorrow, baby.” 
______________________________________________________________________________