Chapter 4: Innocent Gone

3RD POV:

"I wanna be lobster."

"I wanna be rich."

"And buy me lobster."

*I'm hungry*

Namjoon on the couch scrolling his phone when he suddenly imitates his member Yoongi, except for the fact that he totally changed the whole entity of the song. Not aware of the steaming lobster behind him cracking all his fingers preparing to bless his morning with a nice head smack.

*slap*

"Ouch! Dafuck!" Quickly facing behind rubbing the back of his head after receiving a dashing slap from the steaming lobster man.

"Yeah, fuck you!" Yoongi said as well mentally cursing to himself hiding the fact that his hand also stings from the smack.

"Chill man. It's a joke." Namjoon eyes back to his phone while waiting for others to come down. Yoongi seated beside Namjoon also on his phone scrolling whatever their morning entertainment is. Soon, a rustling sound can be heard across the living room indicates the others have come down and getting ready to leave for their schedules.

"How are you, my mini?" Namjoon rushes to Jimin whom shoulders are occupied by Tae's arms, his small figure shrinking by time.

"I'm fine hyung. Don't worry." Jimin replied feeling a lot better but he still can't let go of Jungkook because he determined to prove much more to Jungkook that he and the rest of the members are very talented unlike his claims.

"Aigoo, my Mochi. Have you eaten the sandwiches I made?" Jin butt in after reaching down the stairs.

"Yes. Thanks hyung. It's really good." Jimin said with his cutest smiling eyes that can crushed your soul for being a walking potato sack you are. (that's me)

"So, what do you want to eat today? I'll cook for you later." Jin asked to Jimin who have stopped a while to think in his head on what he craves for the day. After a moment, he opens his mouth and say...

"I want lobster." Jimin said innocently.

"Yah! Fuck you all!" Yoongi yelled across the living room still on the couch that had everyone except Namjoon shooked. Namjoon just laughing his butt off.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

"So, we're meeting with BTS... the idols...?" Jungkook said nonchalantly to Hoseok. Both still in the car taking their time to swallow the fact that they're meeting the biggest, most famous idols running a mafia-loaded-with-guns like fans. Well, that statement only applied to Hoseok apparently as Jungkook doesn't seem to faze by the fact. After a long self-composing time Hoseok took for himself, he finally takes a deep breath and eyes sharp to Jungkook beside him who had an unreadable expression maybe mentally cursing for the fact his morning mood have destroyed.

"Okay, you sir gonna keep quiet like a good boy and just follow me." Hoseok said with serious look not wanting to joke on this peak moment they had.

"Why?" Jungkook said.

"No no... I'm not gonna let that poisonous mouth of yours running the world polluting the already polluted air diminishing the ozone layer giving unnecessary UV rays especially not in front of those precious boys if you value your life like a lowly servant you are, rookie." Hoseok verbalizing those words that sounds ridiculous to Jungkook.

"Whatever hyung..." Jungkook just rolled his eyes feeling disgusted already.

Nonetheless, both out from the car and headed to the front desk. Later, the receptionist leads them to a meeting room. They both seated on the left side waiting for the rest to come in which will not be long since they're already arrived according to the receptionist.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

JIMIN POV:

"Hyung, where are we going?" I asked to our manager as me and Tae seated in the car while others are on separate cars.

"Hitman Bang wants you all to see someone. I don't know who but they're already waiting there." Our manager said making both me and Tae furrowed our brows because it was unusual. If they are meeting someone, they will be informed earlier for them to prepare. Seeing my worried expression making Tae to ruffle my hair.

"Relax Jiminie. Probably one of our discussion with the staffs about our next comeback." Tae said to make me calm and it works. Thinking to myself maybe that's the case. Maybe they wanted us to collaborate with someone, so they wanted to surprise us. A list of famous international artists running through my head since last time we have worked with Halsey, Ed Sheeran and many more. So, I expected our upcoming comeback going to be the same.

But, little did we know that our eyes will be imaginary squirting blood since none of us had any idea about meeting face to face an eye for an eye to the one who bring the pain on us just yesterday right in front of our face through the mega huge screen. However, for me, the first thing that smacked me on the face is not the steaming lobster man's slap but the smirk on Jungkook's face.

Take my soul, Daddy...

Lost in my own thoughts, my eyes never inch away from the smoking hot badass man in front of me wearing his trademark all-black, black hair, black leather jacket, black turtleneck, black ripped jeans, black shiny shoes, too much fancy black in HD actually in real life that instead of squirting blood from my eyes, I may have squirt juices without realizing though I'm not a female but it's still possible.

After what seems like a century, both sides in silent war broke down after a man beside Jungkook forcefully push down Jungkook's head to make him bow reluctantly together with him.

"Hi, nice to meet you all. I'm Jung Hoseok. Jeon Jungkook's manager." The man said with his hand gesturing towards Jungkook who had a pissed look not wanting to bare his eyes on us for an obvious reason we all know. The man then nudging Jungkook encouraging him to greet us as well.

"Hello. I'm Jungkook." He said with impassive tone still not even seeing us properly.

Then, we're back on our silent war. I can see that the members are stressed including my rice cake as well, if you get what I mean, but just forget about it. Since no one had taken any move to break the silence. I step out from the back slowly approaching the front when my face finally revealed with angelic shining effects that usually people imagine. I smile with the sweetest diabetes level that will had all ARMYs had rabies all the sudden with my right hand up waiting to shake both Hoseok and Jungkook's.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you too." Perfectly standing in front of Jungkook blasting both men with my angelic visual.

"Hi, Park Jimin." Hoseok the manager reaching first for my hand basically unknowingly shattering my aim for Jungkook's handshake, but I just continue to smile.

Then, out of nowhere, Jin hyung clear his throat quickly pushing the members to sit opposite to Jungkook and Hoseok. Not wanting to continue their miserable silent moments.

Now only I noticed how thirsty I am. I'm not an innocent mochi apparently. Not to this man in front me who's eyes just staring down at his hands on his laps beneath the table. Fuck. I imagine things here.

______________________________________________________________________________