Chapter 12: First Kiss

3RD POV:

“Pfftt…”

“Stop it!”

“Pfftt… HAHAHAHA!!”

“Errmm~~”

“Sorry…Don’t cry, baby.”

“B-but you’re still laughing, Daddy.”

“Okay, I’m sorry. I’ll stop now. Better?”

“Hmm…”

.

But, before that…

.

.

“Okay, Jimin I want you to be part of the scenery along with others.”

.

.

That’s what the director told him when Jimin agreed to be a cameo in the music video, and just like that he blended well with the scenery while Jungkook will have separate solo shot with his guitar and setups ready afterwards. Jimin was hoping for a shot with Jungkook but all crashed down and he just so cute pouting all the way through the filming.

He just walking along with others and Jungkook can’t help himself but to crack a small laugh while watching him. Jimin then threw daggers at his direction, but he just winked it off and Jimin blushed instantly. Anyway, Jimin just follows the simple instruction from the director and wrap things up quickly. He then marches closer to Jungkook.

“Don’t say anything.” He said to him and left going inside his manager’s car.

Jungkook want to talk to him, but his turn to shoot is about to start. So, he put that thought aside.

.

.

HOSEOK POV:

“Oh! It’s my time to shine! Thank you author-nim, I love you.”

“Yeah… whatever. Now, do your job.”

“Roger ma’am!”

“Ma’am?!”

“Sorry! Roger, Beautiful Lady!”

“Whatever. You don’t even know me. Now get your ass up and do your POV properly this time.”

.

.

So, once upon a time…

“Cut the crap or I’ll feed you to the piranhas.”

.

.

So, I was laidback against the van as I carefully sip my hot tea while watching from afar where Jungkook is still busy with the shooting when Jimin suddenly popped up in front of me. My tongue burns immediately as I choke on the steaming hot tea.

“Gosh, Jimin! I’m too young to die.” I said as I hastily fanning my burned tongue.

“Oops! Sorry.” He giggles.

“Whath ish ith?” I asked as my tongue went numb.

“Can I wait inside your van since I came here with my manager but something urgent came up and he had to leave. So, please…” He said with sparkling brown eyes.

“Oh… o-okay…” I said. He’s elated by it as he quickly hops inside the backseat and closed the door. I’m bewildered.

“Kids these days…” I snicker and continue to enjoy my teatime.