Chapter 15: Over

*warning - mature content* no smut don't worry lmao...

3RD POV:

"This is a breaking news! Good job!"

"Piece of cake. They were so naïve." A man chortles at the fact and the rest burst into laughter.

"Thanks to you, we'll accumulate tons of profit for the upcoming edition."

The man sitting on his huge chair throw a document filled with pictures of famous idol Park Jimin and the most anticipated rookie Jeon Jungkook onto the meeting table with the rest nodding their head agreeing with his conceited statement.

"Publish this on the front page!" The man said.

"I've got a brilliant idea, Boss. How about we threaten them with these materials and have their big-shot companies pay us...you know... to seal our mouths."

"Damn genius! Proceed with your idea. I assumed you know how to work that thing out, right?"

"Small matter, this isn't the first time I've done this. Just another career to be crushed."

"Yes, you're right. Besides, fans wouldn't want to waste their money on their "gay" idols. It's ridiculous." The man said and the others soon erupted with laughter filling the meeting's atmosphere.

"Yeah. I bet their company willing to pay us more than ever to keep the news sealed. Like previous case where Jimin had announced himself as gay, they were so frantic to cover up back then but since he's still single asf, the fans still accepted him hoping maybe he'll change. I'm fucking laugh at that stupid thinking." The other man said.

"I want you to proceed the plan as soon as possible."

"I'm already on it, boss. I've just informed the insider."

"Well done!"

.

.

.

.

JIMIN POV:

JIMIN POV:

I grin like crazy and blushing hard before run out from my room leaving my phone behind on the bed as I heard Jin hyung calling for me from the kitchen. Immediately after I stepped into the kitchen, my nostril was blessed with a very delicious aroma. I beamed and my mouth waters at the smell of Jin hyung's cooking.

"What is it, hyung?" I asked as Jin hyung who's back facing me and busy stirring the pot wearing his favorite pink apron.

"I want you to taste this. Is it okay enough?" Jin hyung give me a spoonful of his cook for me to taste it and this time my palate being blessed with the scrumptious taste.

"Hyung! What's this? It's super delicious!"

"It's what you asked for the other day, remember? You said you wanted a lobster, right? So, I make you a lobster bisque."

"Wow! Thanks, hyung!" I hug him tightly.

"It's almost done. Can you call the others down?"

"Roger!" I said after straightening my posture and giving him a salute before skipping like a little munchkin I am.

.

.

I went to TaeTae first. Why? Because he's my soulmate. I slammed the door open and jump on him.

"TaeTae! Wakie wakie, your big ass lump of alienshit!"

.

.

Then, I do the same to Namjoonie hyung. Why? Because he's my god of saint holy water that teaches me all the adult stuffs. *coughs*

"Moni Moni hyungie! Wakie wakie, the reaper has come to pick you up!"

.

.

Then, I do the same to Yoongi hyungie as well. Why? Because he's my grumpy grandpa.

"Grandpa! Wakie wakie, stop cloroxing your skin and let's go sunbathing with me!"

.

.

.

Finally, everyone is up and on their own seat at the dining table.

"Okay, here is your garlic bread and of course the special menu... lobster bisque!"

"Ugh! Not this shit again!" Yoongi sigh.

"What did you say? Shit?!" Jin hyung about to erupt.

"Calm down! Let's just eat. Look at Tae's saliva waterfall."

"Eww! That's disgusting!" I said.

That's how our morning usually went through. Just a friendly fight but everyone was enjoying the delicious cooks from our personal chef, Jin hyung. Our grumpy grandpa also loves it.

.

.

JUNGKOOK POV:

*knock knock*

Immediately after my flirty morning with my baby Jiminie, I heard a harsh knocking on the door of my house. I groaned since it was so loud before sluggishly jumped out from the bed and went straight to open the door.

"What?!" I hissed as soon I opened the door.

"We have problems, Jungkook!" Hoseok hyung said at me with a serious look on his face which is the first time I see him in that state.

"What problem?" I asked puzzled.

He then pushed me aside and sit on the couch with both hands clasped on his chin and elbows on each knee.

"You and Jimin." He simply said.

"What's with me and Jimin?" I asked as I sit myself on the side couch, feeling confused.

"Someone has snapped photos of you and Jimin kissing and now they're threatening us."

"What?!"

"I didn't know you and Jimin were something?! Why you didn't tell me?!" Hoseok hyung said harshly to me.

I lost for words as I'm shocked and regretting my careless doings.

"I-I...me and Jimin j-just new on this..." I said as I'm in deep thoughts imagining the worst that could happened.

"I want you to distance yourself with Jimin and about your collaboration project..."

"What about it?"

.

.

.

.

"It's over."

.

.

Both our and his management have called off the deal."

.

.

From now on, focus only on your solo career.

.

.

.....................................................................................................................................