Chapter 17: Jeonlous

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Where the hell are you, Jimin?!"

I hissed to myself as I'm frantically running in search for him in every place he's been before. The rest of the members and Hoseok hyung also split up looking all over for him. I kept on calling him and eventually every call I did went to voicemail and later couldn't reach his phone anymore. He must have off the phone. I'm worried as anything could have happened to him.

But it was hard to keep looking for him on the side road since all these random girls keep on following me like bloodsuckers. I understand about meeting celebrity right in front of your eyes, but I'm not in the mood for some bitches in heat when there's this one girl keep on touching me by grabbing my clothes. I was hella pissed off.

"Fuck yourself whore!" I look back and shout at her making the others behind her flustered as well.

"Wow! So hot! Yes, fuck me please!"

I facepalmed myself since I didn't expect how mentally ill this girl is and apparently all the girls behind her also cheered up by her statement. I thought myself was rude enough but to these girls, they like it even more. Geez! Are the girls nowadays a bunch of masochists?" *lmao idk*

I ignored them and quickly turn back around and run inside my car where I've parked it earlier on. I hit the road like a maniac and later came to a screeching halt when a little boy suddenly pops out of nowhere and crossed in front of me. Fortunately, the boy is safe, and my heart is still intact. I get out from the car to check on the boy and he was just shocked.

"Are you okay, boy?" I asked and he just nod his head while pouting. Then, I've noticed that the boy's ice cream has fell on the ground. I sigh.

"Come, I'll buy you another one. Where do you buy it?" I asked and the boy beam at it. This kid reminds me of Jimin. After the car parked properly, the boy then holds my hand and dragged me inside the recreational park. Soon, I see the ice cream parlor and went to it.

"What flavor do you want?"

"Chocolate!" The boy shoots me an eye smile. Gosh! So like Jimin, I thought to myself.

"One chocolate please." I said to the middle-aged man but when I want to pay for it, he refuses it.

"There's a young man who had paid me for all ice cream today." He said.

"Okay." I put back the cash inside my pocket as I'm wondering on who is the guy that paid for all the ice cream. As I was lost in my thoughts, the boy pulls my sleeve.

"What?" I asked and the boy pointing towards something while licking his ice cream.

"I trace my sight on the direction he's pointing and saw someone giving balloons to all the children that surrounded him. That someone is very damn familiar.

"Jimin!" I left the spot where I've been standing as I run towards my Jimin. He turns around and saw me running to him. His face frowned immediately but I don't care. I don't want to lose him again.

I embrace him instantly, but he didn't do the same to me.

"I'm sorry, baby." He stood still and remains silent.

"I hate you." He said coldly to me and I break the hug to look at him but once again I'm being disturbed. The kids started attacking me. I mean the small little girls around us with hot pink balloons.

"Hey! Go away! He hates you!" They all scream while pushing me away. Okay, I get what I deserved though I'm quite surprise that these little girls aren't fans of mine. Guess I'm not their taste. *lmao pt.2*

"Help bab-...!" I make a very pitiful face as I was slowly drifted away from him since these little girls pulling my sleeves, pushing my legs and accidentally touch my front pride. I'm being molested by a bunch of underage. I quickly cover my pride, but my attention immediately darted to Jimin when I heard he giggles.

"Help me babe!" I said faking a sad tone.

"It's okay, girls. Let him go." He said and instantly the girls running back to him surrounding all over his legs while me standing here completely in jealousy to a bunch of minion armies. It's cool, I'm totally cool with it. I know Jimin won't turn his back on me and immediately I said that to myself...

"Come girls! Let's go." He said and started walking away from me along with the minions.

"Wait! Babe! Don't go!" I shout at him and he completely ignores me. Losing my temperature to ground zero, I stomped towards him and carry him up on my shoulder.

"Yah! Let me go, Jungkook!!" He yells and hit my back, but those little fists are cotton candy.

"Not anymore." I said and he quiet down because I can sense that he's shy since everyone in the park were ogling at us.

Once I reach to my car and put him down, he tries to escape but I'm not giving in to his cute fights.

"Get in the car. Now." I said oozing my dominant aura and the obedient puppy get inside the passenger seat. I hopped in the car and he just sit there frozen.

"Good kitty." I said in front him while buckling his seat belt and he averts his eyes from his laps onto me. I take the chance as he let his guard down and give a quick peck on his lips. I missed that Vaseline's cherry lip balm so much.

I smirked in victory as I see his cheeks redden and eyes about to fall out of the socket.

"Cute." I said and went to my initial pose before hitting the road.

"Send me home." He said breaking the long silence ride.

"Nope. You're coming home with me." I said eyes glued on the road.

"I don't want to."

"I don't care. You're coming whether you like it or not." I said and later regrets it.

"Send me back home..." He sobs and I'm gay panic. I stopped at the roadside.

"Babe...I'm sorry. I promised I'll explained everything once we there, okay?" I said but he shakes his head.

"You don't love me anymore?" I asked and he's stiffened.

"I-I..." He stutters.

"What? You love me, do you?" I grin at my remark as I wait for him to continue his words.

"I-I..." Okay, I'm waiting. Slyly put my ear closer.

.

.

.

,

"I HATE YOU!"

.

.

.

.

He blasted my eardrums with that painful statement yet again. I sigh in defeat but I'm still going to take him back to my house and deal with him in some way.

.

.

.

.