Chapter 10: Pet Name Kink?

3RD POV:

"Glad to see you both fit each other."

Right after Hoseok the cockbloker blurt his thoughts, immediately the mood came down crushing as both Jimin and Jungkook tear their gaze on each other and become awkwardly awkward. Hoseok the love crusher wondering to himself if he had again come at the wrong time because Jungkook just change switch nationality to his demon side as he frowned deeply.

"Hyung, what did you say?" Jungkook asked.

"What? I just said that you both get along well." Hoseok said a bit flustered.

"Oh. Okay." Jungkook said and instantly he changed back to his cool side.

"Are you DID, Kookie?" Hoseok said purposely calling Jungkook as Kookie to see his reaction.

"What?! Koo-..." Jungkook about to burst there but before he could do so, both abruptly stop their childish arguments when they heard Jimin giggles. Just like that, both have fell to the mochi charms that are hard to resist. Jimin's angel features are a blessing that soothe the not-so-tense atmosphere in the living room.

But again, Hoseok the mood destroyer is here to ruin the day.

"Jungkook, didn't you say you hate idols. Then what about Ji-..." Hoseok didn't get to finish his sentence once again since Jungkook straightaway stifle his blabber mouth with his hand very tightly. Then, Jungkook whispers something in Hoseok's ear that make his eyes widen in shocked. *will be revealed*

Meanwhile, Jimin fretting in his seat as he knew the fact that Jungkook hates idols. But he became quite confuse by Jungkook's treatment towards him. Is it his way of teasing him or make fun of him or joking around, anyway Jimin like it. He watched how the two people in front him whispering with each other while eyeing him from time to time. He became even more insecure of himself.

"Ah... Jungkook... I'm leaving." Jimin stood up from his seat and walks towards the door since he felt unwelcome and distant. His hand almost grabbing to twist the doorknob when he felt two hands on his shoulder halting his movement. His body was forced to turn around by the hands' owner and it belongs to none other than Jungkook.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

JUNGKOOK POV:

As soon as Jimin stood up and about to leave my house, I quickly hold him back since I've got important things to do with him. I spin him around and I can see he frowned, and his eyes were glassy. I'm worried if things Hoseok hyung had mentioned have make him uncomfortable or sad.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked hoping that he didn't feel offended by our actions, but he just shakes his head without saying anything and face down to his feet not wanting to see my face. I sighed because I never thought that Jimin is damn sensitive. I turn my head around and eye motioned Hoseok hyung to give us some privacy but damn he's so airheaded not understanding what my gesture meant for.

"I need to talk with Jimin. I'll call you later." I said calmly. Already had too many times I let loose my demon this early morning and it's not healthy. *lmao*

Immediately after I said that, Hoseok hyung scrambles all his papers inside his file and stood up to leave. But as he reaches towards me and Jimin, he stops and was about to say something, but my killing glares doesn't allow him to do so. So, just like that he left the house like a scared cat. Once the door closed leaving only two of us, things become silent. My hands still on Jimin's shoulder and Jimin still with his head down, playing with the hem of his sweater. I sighed and retract my hands from him.