Chapter Three

{Vote, comment, follow, the whole shabang. OKAY ENJOY! And I hope you don't mind that I post so much :)}

Picture: West Destry (Keep in mind that the person who plays West- Zayn Malik- doesn't have purple hair, so use your imagination and pretend Zayn does. Also, picture a younger Zayn, because West doesnt have long hair. OKAY THAT IS ALL, ENJOY! Xo)

        West's POV:

        "Junie," I groan and drop onto her bed, a light pink blush no doubt on my face. "He hates me!"

        June- Kayden's little sister and my other best friend- laughs softly. "I know, West. You tell me this each time you have an awkward encounter with him."

        I run a hand through my purple hair- which really needs to get re-dyed- and tug at the ends due to frustration. "When don't I have an awkward encounter with Darren? Everything I do around him is awkward. Did I tell you what I did last week?" I don't give her time to answer before I'm up and pacing, biting on my thumb nail. "We were at the hill, right? You know, the one you sled on. We went sledding 'cause your brother couldn't stand sitting inside while it was all snowy.

        "So we went to the hill, and I accidentally tripped, me being clumsy and all. I was just about to fall down the hill when, of fucking course, Darren catches me with those perfectly toned arms of his. Wanna know I told him after he put me down? I told him I loved him. L-O-V-E!"

        After my tiny meltdown, June pulls me onto the bed with her, my head in her lap with her tiny hands stroking my hair. "West, baby, he knows you love him," She tells me in a soft voice. "And... This might sound crazy... But I think he likes you back."

        I stare at her for a second before bursting out in uncontrollable, stomach-hurting laughter. Tears are literally in my eyes by the time my laughing dies down to soft giggles. "Thanks for making me laugh, June Bug," I reach up and pat her face. "I can always count on you to make me laugh."

        Kayden's sister rolls her eyes and playfully slaps my face. "Shut up, stupid," She giggles when I pout and places a kiss on my nose. "I honestly think he likes you. I see the way he looks at you almost... I don't know, longingly? Like, he wants you, but is too much of a baby to grow a pair and ask you out."

        Now that I think about it... Darren was staring at me quite a bit today... But every time I caught his eye, he would glare and turn away.

        "Well, anyway," June breaks me from my thoughts, her fingers playing with the edge of her blonde hair. "Remember my friend Stacy I was telling you about?"

        I nod my head. "Yes, and I think you called her a "blonde bimbo with a horrible tan and fake tits"." My fingers make air quotes.

        "Yeah, she's such a fake bitch," Junie rolls her eyes. "Anyway, Stacy's friend's best friend knows this guy, and this guy's best friend's step-brother is gay and supposedly really hot."

        I raise an eyebrow. Girls and their connections, I swear. No wonder I'm gay, I wouldn't be able to handle their shit. "Wha... Okay, and how does that effect me?"

        An evil smile cracks June's face. "Well, my lovely, gay Westin-" I groan as she uses my full name. "-you are going on a date with said hot gay guy."

        "No," I tell her sternly, removing myself from her lap. "No way. June, you can't just set me up with guys I don't know! What if- what if he's a creepy stalker man and will, like, take pictures of me while I sleep and masturbates to them?!"