Chapter Sixteen

{Chapter sixteen for ya'll! HOPES YA ENJOYYYYYYYYY <3 VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU DO! And when you're done, you should go onto my profile and check out my new book Going To Prom With a Guy! XO}

Picture: I HAD TO MAKE A SHIRT CUZ IM A LOSER! XD So heres wat Kayden and Sam's Werren shirt would look like XDXDXD Is it wrong I bad want one?

(IM SORRY BUT YA'LL MADE ME SO HAPPY WITH UR FABULOUS COMMENTS, SO HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER! :D  New schedual will start NEXT week XD BTW... DONT KILL ME!)

Darren's POV:

        West and I have been dating for a whole week, and nobody knows yet minus Arabella. We wanted to keep it a secret for a little while before telling anyone because I wasn't quite ready. Sure, Kayden and Sam know we love each other, but that doesn't make us a couple.

        Xzavier hasn't shown his face in that whole week, and neither has Arabella, but I have a feeling that one of them would come today or sometime soon because they were pissed. Bella handled the breakup far better than I couldv'e imagined, and West said Xzavier tried to get back with him but didn't make a big deal, but I have a feeling they both have unfinished business.

        And sure enough, as West and I cuddle on his bed while watching a movie, a knock comes from his front door. West sighs and untangles himself from me. "Come on," He holds out his hand, to which I take and let him drag me to the front door, his hand pulling from mine before he opens the door with a smile.

        The smile instantly drops when he sees who's at the door. "Xzavier," He says stifly, his body inching closer to mine.

        "West," Xzavier nods with a bitter smile, his eyes landing on me. "I see that you've gotten to him, Darren. How nice."

        West scoffs and glares at the curly haired boy. In a British accent, he spits, "Sloppy seconds, am I right?" Returning back to normal West, he shakes his head and looks at the ground. "Please leave, Xzavier. I don't want to talk to you."

        Xzavier's smile turns into a scowl and he bends so he is eye level with West. "Listen, Westen," He hisses. "I'm not done with you. Yeah, it started as me using you for your virginity, but now... I feel something. And my God, I fucking hate it, but it's there..." He straightens back up and sighs. "I sadly like you..."

        Now it's my turn to scoff and glare. "Oh please," I growl. "This is just another trick for you to get his virginity! And like it matters anyway, I'm with West now."

        "You're with West? As in dating?" Xzavier laughs. "Wow, I thought you idiots were just having at it, but dating? How many people know, Darren?"

        Oh shit... This is something he can hang over my head... "Um... Well... You and Arabella, and I'm sure Kayden and Sam do..."

        Xzavier smirks. "Well that's nice," His eyes dart to West. "I'm glad you're happy, Westie." I don't like the look in Xzavier's eyes- A malicious one that screamed trouble- or the sick smirk on his face. I can just tell he was up to no good.

"Thanks..." West mumbles, his arm snaking around my arm. "Is that all? Or are you trying to take my virginity while my boyfriend is here?" Xzavier laughs and runs a hand through his curly locks.

        "You wish I was. But no, I'm not. I was just here to drop off some clothes you left at my house, Westen," He hands West a bag of clothes that was sat next to his feet with a smile. "Well I guess that's all... But don't forget this, idiot one and idiot two: I have my ways. I will get you back, West, even if it kills me."