Chapter Twenty-One

{Hi guys! I may be cutting the story off shorter than I thought... I'm not quite sure anymore... IDK! Maybe there will be 25 chapters, ten less than I wanted buuut... Anyway, VOTE COMMENTTTTT AND FOLLOW MEH! Ily xo}

Picture: West Destry

Video: OHMAHGOSH A TRAILER! AHHHHH TYSM Ari_Forev for this epic trailer! AH! Annnnd since im starting to make trailers, so ITIG and GTPWG also has one :3 Okie, TYSM AGAIN ARI! I LOVE IT! XOXOXOXO

        Darren's POV:

        "No," I say for the millionth time.

        "Oh, come on Darren," My boyfriends pleads, clasping his hands together and giving me a puppy dog face. "Look how cute it is!" As if on cue, the kitten West was staring at meows adorably, even melting my heart a little bit. "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease-"

        I throw a hand over his mouth to stop him from going on. "West, we don't even know if it has a home!" I start to trudge away from the cat that we found on the side of the road while taking a walk, but my boyfriend tugs me back.

        "But we also don't know if it doesn't! It's so cold out, it could get hypomonia!" He picks up the white and black cat and snuggles it against his face. "He's so soft! Pet him, Darr."

        I slap a hand against my head and roll my eyes. After West pleaded for forgiveness, I forgave him and we got back together. Six months later and we're together, not being bothered by anyone, thank God. Xzavier moved out of state to go to college and Arabella stopped trying, moving on to my other best friend James. Since then, West and I moved in with each other, the house conveniently down the street from Sam and Kayden's  new home.

        "There are two things wrong with that statement," I say with a straight face. "A, hypomonia isn't a word, it's either hypothermia or pneumonia. B, it's summer. That cat isn't cold, West." My boyfriend snuggles up against the cat again, his eyes wide and pleading. I let out a growl and continue to walk, ignoring West as he pokes my back repeatably.

        West jumps in front of me and grabs my arms, placing the kitten in it. West smiles widely and tells me, "Pet him," Sighing, I finally give in and stroke the cat, smiling a bit at how soft he truly is. "Seeeeeee! You're smiling! Isn't he so soft! Oh mah gawsh, we can name him Darren Jr.! DJ for short!" West scoops the cat back up and nuzzles his face into the kitten, making it let out a tiny mewl. "It'll be our first child."

        A smile crawls its way onto my face when West says it. I'm not sure if he realized he said first kid, but in my mind, it made me think he wants to have more kids, real kids. West notices this and a shy smile morphs his features to make him look even more beautiful. "But I do want human kids too," He says softly, looking up at me through his lashes while petting "DJ". I nod and lean in to place a kiss on his forehead.

        The cat meows again and claws his way up and onto West's shoulder. "So... We can keep him?" My boyfriend wraps his arms around my waist, DJ crawling on my shoulder now. With a sigh and a slight smile, I nod my head, making West jump and grab the cat again, cuddling into it while running away from me. "COME ON! WE NEED TO BUY DJ A COLLAR!"

        Rolling my eyes, I walk with West and the cat to the pet store, where we buy him a collar, food bowls, beds, toys and treats.

        There goes any money I saved for myself... But seeing the smile on West's face as he pets the fur ball is totally worth it.