Chapter Fourteen

{Hola me amigos! Hows it goin? ;) Here's a little background on Westie <3 Wanna vote and comment? Maybe even follow me? It makes my world when you guys comment!!!! ILY XO}

(Double update Sundaaaaay or Saturday in this case XD ;))

        West's POV:

        "West," Darren moans, though I can't see him. I know he's there, his hands are on me, shaking me slightly as he pleasures us both. "West!"

        "Darren," I groan back, thrusting my hips into the air but feeling nothing. When I do it again, Darren smacks my arm.

        Confused, I snap open my eyes and blink, trying to figure out where Darren is. But, Darren is no where in sight, the only other person in the room being my furiously blushing father. "Dad?" I ask groggily, my sleepy mind trying to figure out what is going on.

        My dad nods his head slowly and takes another step back. Dammit... It's not Darren! Ugh, frigging half-dreams. Looking down, I inwardly groan.

        Thank you, Darren, for giving me a boner while you aren't even here.

        "Hi," My dad says awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck. "Um, everyone left... That, uh, Darren boy said you were asleep so I told them to come back in an hour or so, or when you woke up. But that was four hours ago so..."

        Goddamn. I don't usually sleep four hours at night let alone take a four hour nap. Maybe it was Darren, maybe he has magical arms that can put me to sleep.

        Hm... That could come in handy in the future.

        "Thanks," I yawn and stretch out, slowly rolling off my bed and standing to my full height of a mere five feet, nine inches. "Merry Christmas, by the way."

        Dad forces a smile upon his age worn face, hatred boiling in his eyes. "Merry Christmas, West," He sighs, "It's never the same without your mother..."

        Hearing about my mom makes tears instantly form in my eyes as my breathing gets labored.

        "Back away, son," A voice tells me calmly, his arms restraining my small body. "You need to get away from her."

        "No!" I scream back, thrashing in the tight grip. "That's my mom! Mommy! Mommy, talk to me, please!"

        Arms engulf me into a bone crushing hug, wrapping around me in a way that I haven't felt in a very long while. "Sh," My father coos, his voice no longer holding the underlying tone of hate. "West, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought her up."

        A whimper escapes my lips as I bury my face in my dad's shoulder, desperately seeking some sort of comfort. "I miss her," I whimper again, my voice cracking.

        A sigh. "I know you do... I do too, she was my wife," He sighs again. "You know... It wasn't his fault..."

        Hearing this makes me pull back from him and glare at him with such an intense hate it would make Satan beg for my forgiveness. "Wasn't his fault?" I repeat incredulously. "It wasn't his fault? He didn't drive the car even though he was intoxicated? He didn't tell mom he was sober when he clearly wasn't? It's not his fault, daddy dearest?"

        My dad visibly cringes at the venom in my voice, the nasty scowl on my face. "West, I-"

     "You nothing!" I interrupt, finally exploding. "It was your stupid son who killed my mom! Your stupid son who went out partying even though he was told not to! And who payed? My mom! I never wanted you as a father, even though you married her when I was young! I hated you and always will hate you! You and your asshole son who killed my mother!"