Chapter Seven

{Vote, COMMENT (comments make my life complete ;)) anddddd follow if u r enjoying this story!}

        Darren's POV:

        I fucked up.

        That's all I can say.

        I have royally fucked up and didn't make my move fast enough, and now West is with that prick probably playing tonsil hockey.

        I don't bother going home, I'm barley there anymore and I don't feel like talking to my parents, so I drive to Sam's house.

        Unlocking the door with the spare key Pattie gave West and I, I make my way into the Whitly/Kendler house. June is sitting on the couch, watching a movie on the T.V., a cup of coffee in her hands and a couple donuts on a plate next to her. She glances up and me and frowns, her eyes squinting. "You chickened out," She accuses.

        I sigh and drop on the couch next to her, taking a donut off her plate. "Yes and no..." I sigh and take a bite of the delicious donut. "I was gonna tell him I liked him, but I got nervous, so I lied and said you sent me to give West his wallet. But he had his wallet, so I lied and said you meant glasses, but he doesn't wear glasses!"

        With a growl of frustration and a tug at my hair, I continue. "But then I told him he looked nice, and he told me I looked nice, and then we almost kissed,"

        June's frown deepens. "Almost?"

        I nod miserably. "Then that Xzavier guy had to come out and ruin it all!" I glare at the ground. "No doubt they are fucking right now."

        Kayden's sister laughs softly and shakes her head. "You are so jealous, huh?" She smiles reassuringly. "Nothing happened between those two. What do you think, they made-out and are now boyfriend's?"

        The door slams open and a bouncing West comes in, smiling from ear to ear. "GUESS WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND!"

        Mentally cursing, I get up and walk to Sam's room quickly, not wanting to face West. I knock on the door, and a voice tells me to come in.

        Sam and Kayden are cuddling on the bed, Sam holding Kayden and petting his hair, while his husband reads a book, looking adorably dorky with glasses on. "Hey, how'd it go?" Sam notices my expression and frowns. "Pussied out?"

        Glaring, I sit on the bed with my two friends. Kayden has closed his book and taken off his glasses, focusing his full attention on me, frowning. I sigh and explain what happened. "And now they're dating!" I groan and put my hands in my face. "What the fuck man. Just when I was figuring out my feelings, this happens!"

        West calls Kayden's name over and over, his voice getting louder as he gets closer. He slams this door open as well and grins at us. "Guess who's got a boyfriend,"

        Kayden smiles sadly at me before smiling brightly at his best friend. "That's amazing, West!" He cheers falsely, obviously feeling sympathy for me. "I'm glad, now we can go on double dated. Maybe even Darren and Bella can come!"

        I cringe. Bella...

        What am I going to do? I know I like West, but it's not like I'm dating him or even anywhere near that point, so why should I break up with my girlfriend? I am bi-sexual after all...

        But you don't love her anymore.

        "Sound good, Darren?" West asks, smiling hopefully. Seeing his smile makes me forget about everything, and I blindly nod, not knowing what I'm saying yes to. "Yay! Okay, call Bella and I'll call Xzavier. Tomorrow, remember!"