Chapter Twenty-Three

{Hola! Vote, comment, follow annnnnnnnnnd ENJOY! I think you'll like this chapter!}

(Soooooo heres the thing. Ya'll have a choice in how this story goes down. It can either A.) Be finished in a chapter or two or B.) Have a good ten more chapters. Your choice! Comment and tell me!!! xo)

Picture: Cameron Falls

        Darren's POV:

        Someone tugs on my arm, making me let out a low groan. "Leave me alone," I moan and pull a pillow over my head.

        That same person sighs and climbs on top of me, pulling the pillow off my face. "Darren," A voice whispers in my ear, low and husky. "Daaaren." That person grinds their hips on me, making my eyes snap open. Slowly, my eyes un-blur and a smirking West waves at me.

        "Good morning, sunshine," He calls in a sing-song and rolls off of me, giving me a smile. "Guess what time it is."

        I groan and beat my boyfriend with a pillow. "Time. For. You. To. Leave. Me. The. Fuck. ALONE!" I growl angrily and continue to slap West with the pillow, making him break into fits of laughter.

        "No, time for you to get up so we can go on our daaate!" West jumps over me and rushes to our closet, throwing it open and chucking clothes at me. "Get up, get ready, and get dressed! You're sleepy butt didn't get up until twelve-thirty, so you have a half hour to do everything."

        I groan again and pretend to have a cough-attack. "I-I just got si-sick," I pretend to sneeze and whimper, scrubbing at my face. "So sick, West. Can't go."

        West sighs and sits next to me, placing a hand on my forehead. "Poor baby. Man, and after we went on the date, I was planning on something for the bedroom... But you're so sick, I guess we'll have to have sex ano-"

        My arms flail and I throw a hand over his mouth. "Oh wow, look at that! All better!" I jump up and grab my clothes as I walk to our bathroom. "Man, that was odd, huh? But whoa, all better! You should totally just strip when we get back home!"

        I close the door and start to get ready, rolling my eyes as West starts laughing hysterically.

        ~~~

        "Xavier!" West calls and jogs to his ex, smiling brightly. I follow him miserably. taking in the fancy restaurant that my best friend works at. "Hey, Xzavier. How are you?"

        The curly haired boy smiles back and gives my boyfriend a hug. Only then do I notice the brunette sitting next to Xzavier, smiling softly. When he catches my eye, he waves and walks towards me, his white wife beater taut over his muscles.

        "Hey, I'm Cameron," The brunette tells me, his hand held out for me to shake. "You can call me Cam. I'm guessing you're Darren?" I nod my head and takes his hand, smiling softly.

        After releasing his hand and walking back to my boyfriend and his ex, we walk into Xzavier father's restaurant and sit down. "So, guys, this is my boyfriend Cameron. Cam, this is my ex West and his boyfriend Darren."

        Cameron gives us a tiny wave and a smile, his brown eyes twinkling. "Hey, nice to meet you. I've heard... Quite a bit."

        West laughs softly and nods. “Yeah, we've had... An interesting past. But that's exactly it: The past. I've moved on, Xzavier has and now we're going to try to be friends.” The curly haired Brit nods in agreeance, a tiny smile pulling at the corner of his lips.

        “I held onto that anger for far too long, and when I met West, it was all a matter of games. How difficult will it be to get his virginity? How long until he'll realize what I'm doing? But then... Then I fell for him... But sadly, his heart was claimed by someone else,” Xzavier nods to me. “When I moved to university, I held onto that love and anger I had until Cam taught me it's okay to love again... I know I said it before, but even after a million times of saying it, it won't ever right my wrong. But I am truly sorry.”

        It's so very hard to hate Xzavier when he gives you that pleading look, his shoulders drooping as he speaks. So, I do something that even surprises me.

        “Like West said, the past is the past. If we can really move past our old memories... I think we can try and be friends," West beams at me and wraps his arms around mine, leaning up to give me a kiss. Xzavier's eyes widen, a happy grin on his face.

        Cameron claps his hands and wraps an arm around Xzavier, pulling him to his chest. "See, Zavie? I told you not to be nervous 'cause they'll forgive you!" Cam shakes his head. "He was so afraid you wouldn't forgive him he almost didn't come. I'm so happy you made up."

        A tiny smile comes to my face and we fall into casual chatter, ordering our food and eating. Once our meal is finished, we head to our apartment with Cameron and Xzavier; Xzavier, Cam and I dying of laughter by the time we get inside.

        "You-you're not seri-ious are you?" Cameron chokes out as he hiccups in laughter. "When an-and why did he dress up as a girl?"

        I snicker as West blushes again, scowling as I tell the story of when Sam and I dressed West and Kayden as females. "We were so bored, so my best friend and I decided to dress up West's best friend Kayden and West like girls. And damn, he looked so much like a girl it's scary."

        Cam leans against me as we continue to howl, tears rolling down our cheeks. Xzavier holds his sides and falls onto our couch, shaking his head. "You guys are such assholes,"

        West slaps me, Cam and Xzavier, flipping us off. "I hate you guys," He grumbles with a pout, though I can see him struggling to contain laughter.

        "I'm so happy we all made up," Xzavier tells West and I as we all sprawl out on the two couches, West in my arms and Xzavier in Cameron's. West puts on a movie and soon we are all  watching it happily and talking casually, acting like true friends.

                Sure, Xzavier and I had a horrible past, but him and I put that past ourselves and made promises to our loved ones that we would get along.

        And as West smiles up at me, I know that forgiving Xzavier was the best thing to do.

        ~~~

So early update because I couldn't write anymore without knowing if ya'll wanted ten more chapters or just a few

So yeah, its short and shitty but its really just an appology from Xzavier and Darren forgiving him

SO YEAH, IF YOU WANT MORE, PLEASE TELL ME!

Oh, and I find it ironic tht the person who plays Cameron atually dated Arianna Grande (who plays Arabella)

Idk, I found it ironic lol

OKAY

I LOVE YOU!

XO

ALYSSAAAAAAA <3