Part 1

Arnavji ahh amma arnavji ahh khushi scream inside of room.

Khushi bitiya don't worry nothing will happen to you. soon it will be ok after see your baby every pain will fly away assured her mother in law sandhya.

Maa it pain more ahh khushi say with tears.

Doctor: mrs.raizada it is for just some minutes please try to push baby.

Nani I want to see her. It is half hour she is inside still she is crying I want to meet her.

Nani: chote no. don't go. Soon it will be ok.

Arnav: no nani. I want to go and meet her. She is calling me.

Nani: no chote your amma is with her. She will take care of her. U stay outside.

Arnav: no I want to meet khushi. he open door, khushi screem arnavji, arnav hear a small child crying sound echo in their room.

Arnav: khushi. khushi close her eyes looking arnav.

Sandhya: arnav what are you doing, go outside.

Arnav: amma I want to see khushi, she called 

Sandhya: arnav go outside she take him outside.

After some minutes, khushi open her eyes she smile seeing a little bundle lying beside her wrapped in a towel.

Khushi smile and placed a kiss in her baby's forehead.

Doctor: how u feel khushi.

Khushi: I am fine doctor.

Doctor: ok feed baby. Baby need to drink milk.

Khushi: ji. Doctor help her sit in the bed and give baby to her. Khushi start to feed her baby. Doctor went outside.

She start to remember how her life change after marrying arnav.

....................

Khushi her step mother roopa called her.

Khushi: amma why you call me.

Roopa:get ready today groom family is coming to see u.

Khushi: but amma.

Roopa: I say get ready.

Khushi get ready in her room. she is one and only daughter of shashi gupta who is from middle class family. After giving birth to her khushi's mother died. Shashi married again for khushi sake. Roopa she is very cunning money is everything for her. She will do anything for money. She don't treat khushi as her daughter she treat khushi as slave to her and make her maid of house. Shashi can't do anything now he is paralysed before 5 years. Now roopa is everything in home.

Groom family arrived. Groom did not come. They like khushi very much.

Nani: roopa u tell everything about my chote to khushi na.

Roopa: s.

Devi: I want to ask khushi directly. Khushi do u know about my arnav.

Khushi: no. roopa give angry glare to her.

Devi and nani look roopa and say we don't want hide anything from u. arnav is my son. He is very rich and top business man. When he is 19 years old his father died in heart attack. After that he only take care of company. He is very intelligent he take our company to next level. Now our company is the top most company in india. But before 2 years he met accident in that accident he Sandhya start to cry.

Nani console her.

Nani: in that accident my chote like child.

Khushi and shashi shocked to hear this.